Snorkel in Cabo (Limited Time on Saphhire Princess)

dustinjones

Hello All -

Quick question. I wanted to book a 3rd party snorkel trip while in Cabo San Lucus, but I'm on the Sapphire Princess and we are only in port until 2:00pm and most of the snorkel trips go well past that time. Any recommendations on which companies I can go with and still make it back by 1:00 or so to tender back to our ship? I would prefer to not take a Princess Tour if possible. Thanks in advance for your help.

Dustin

Hello All -

Quick question. I wanted to book a 3rd party snorkel trip while in Cabo San Lucus, but I'm on the Sapphire Princess and we are only in port until 2:00pm and most of the snorkel trips go well past that time. Any recommendations on which companies I can go with and still make it back by 1:00 or so to tender back to our ship? I would prefer to not take a Princess Tour if possible. Thanks in advance for your help.

Dustin

Hi Dustin,

We booked with Gil and the sailboat Yael for our Sept cruise. The website is www.cabosail.com. He usually goes at 10:00 and is back by 1:00. If you tell him your dilemma I'm sure he can accommodate you. He adjusted the time for us. He has only positive reviews on these boards if you do a search. I've spoken with him and he seems like a great guy. The boat is a gorgeous 44 ft sailboat, includes open bar, food, gear and is $57 per person. Probably a better deal than you can get from the ship, I know it was for us. Good luck.

Kristy

• 4 weeks later...

Dustin:

We are also on the Sapphire Princess until 2:00pm. We're considering this tour also but was concerned about being back in time. Did you go ahead and book this? We will be in Cabo on 10/9? When are you going to be there?

Also any idea what time we tender in Cabo? I know that the hours are from 7-2pm but I didn't know how soon we get off the ship and if we could make the 10:00 am time for the excursion.

Mary

Archived