Balmoral, "PS" Suite Pictures

Suesan Jean

• 3 months later...
Hi,

Link to my flickr photostream. Some photos from my Easter cruise on Balmoral and Suite 1008. (I'm uploading them at the moment but the suite pictures are some of the first)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/singlemalt_ali/

Hope this helps!

Ali

THANK YOU.....!!!icon14.gif

What FANTASTIC PICTURES.....!!!icon14.gif

Thank YOU for sharing them....!!!

My DH and I cruised on the Balmoral last October 2007, when it was still the Norwegian Crown. We had what is now "PS Suite" 1005 . It was called "Shalimar".

We think it is the NICEST cabin we have EVER BEEN IN....!!! It was just SO SPACIOUS and that closet was just SUPER.....!!! (Bigger than my closet here at home.....!!!)

The "PS" looks VERY NICE, it has new carpet and furniture. What was the bathroom like? Was there a TV and a frig? On the Crown, the TV was really neat, it was on a stand in the living room that swiveled, so, you coud be sitting ANYWHERE in the room and watch TV. We liked it....!!!

We LOVED THAT CABIN.....!!! We LOVED THAT BALCONY.....!!! WE LOVED THAT SHIP.....!!!:D

My DH and I said it was like being on our very own REALLY BIG Yacht.....!!!:D

We enjoyed it SO MUCH that we want to cruise on it again as Balmoral. Did you enjoy your cruise? I know that it was "stretched", I am trying to figure out the changes, the differences now.....

Thank you again for your pictures, I TRULY appreciate it....!!!:)

Hello again ,I shall be on Balmoral next week so will try and get a photo for you and will put it on my blog as soon as I get back on the 20th .if thats not to late for you.:)

That would be GREAT.....!!!icon14.gif

THANK YOU.....!!!:)

And no, I am not in a rush, I am in the planning stages........:)

Hi Gelbel ,we docked in Manhatten ,I think pier 88 ,it was the same pier the Normandie caught fire in.

So easy to walk to Times Square ,the immigration was very fast and easy ,hope Balmoral docks there for you.:)

Thanks Merecat - that's exactly what I am hoping! What a location if she does.:D

• 3 weeks later...

Balmoral suite 1005 ,sorry couldn,t get a photo but did get one of 5067 if anyone is interested ,we are also on Balmoral again in late Jan.in cabin 4097 ,outside in the older section,these older section cabins have better sound proofing.

I will post the photo on my blog of 4097 when we get back.

http://www.getjealous.com/mrsnoah

3rd cruise on Balmoral comeing up.Think her very nice ship.:)

Archived