Blog of our Cruise NCL Jade Aug 23/08

Cardex

Congratulations on your 20th anniversary! Can't think of a better way to celebrate than cruising the Mediterranean.

Thanks in advance for keeping a blog of your trip. Since we will be on the Jade for a 12 day Mediterranean cruise in January, I hope you will give details on menus, if there is a 2 for 1 in the specialty restaurants, entertainment, ... and all your experiences.

Have fun and stay safe!

My sister and her husband are doing this cruise! If you run into Donna and Dennis King from Dallas, Texas, please give them a nice welcome. My big sis is the greatest! I hope you all have a wonderful cruise. I'm so envious. I loved Italy! I look forward to your posts!

Congratulations on your 20th anniversary! Can't think of a better way to celebrate than cruising the Mediterranean.

Thanks in advance for keeping a blog of your trip. Since we will be on the Jade for a 12 day Mediterranean cruise in January, I hope you will give details on menus, if there is a 2 for 1 in the specialty restaurants, entertainment, ... and all your experiences.

Have fun and stay safe!

Thanks for the kind Anniversary wishes.

I will give lots of details and take lots of photos of the Jade. If I miss something you are interested in, just let me know.

My sister and her husband are doing this cruise! If you run into Donna and Dennis King from Dallas, Texas, please give them a nice welcome. My big sis is the greatest! I hope you all have a wonderful cruise. I'm so envious. I loved Italy! I look forward to your posts!

Is your sister and her husband signed up for our meet & greet?

We have a great roll call group and they should join us!

Congratulations on your anniversary! Wishing you a fabulous cruise. I'll be following your blog page with anticipation. :)

Thanks!!

I see you are doing a B2B on the Jade and going to Morocco! We will be visiting Ceuta which is only a few miles from Morocco so we are doing the ship excursion to Cheouen, Morocco. This is one of the ports I am really looking forward to!

Congratulations on your anniversary. We celebrated our 25th on Jewel on 28th July to the Baltics and had the best anniversary ever! We even renewed our Wedding vows, very emotional! We hope to book the Jade cruise of the Med next year so will be really interested in your blog. Hope you have a great time :)

Congratulations on your anniversary. We celebrated our 25th on Jewel on 28th July to the Baltics and had the best anniversary ever! We even renewed our Wedding vows, very emotional! We hope to book the Jade cruise of the Med next year so will be really interested in your blog. Hope you have a great time :)

Thanks and congratulations on your Anniversary!! :)

Archived