Orient Beach Questions

RocksGal

Hello! We are going to Orient Beach w/ Bernard's Tours in October. I had a few questions I know you experts can answer.

Where does Bernard drop us off? I am trying to get my bearings for where we will be on the beach once we get dropped off.

Do you pretty much pick a bar, rent some chairs from them and enjoy the two hours?

Are there lockers available anywhere?

This is all I can think of for now. . .

Thanks!

Bernard dropped us off at Pedros. An attendant guided us down to chairs and umbrellas and gave us tickets for soft drinks/rum punch and use of the restroom. He came by about 20 minutes later and collected $15.00. It kind of looked as though we "had" to go where directed but later realized we could have walked somewhere else and sat where we wanted. But that's OK, the group stayed together. We were there for two hours. I'm sure Orient has lockers but I'm not sure where. Everyone in our group just sat in their chairs. Only my son and another girl his age went in the water. The nude section was to the right of us.

We own timeshare in St Martin. We go there just about every year. Pedro's is a bar which is at the south end of the Orient. South of Pedro's is the nude section. From Pedro's to north for about a mile, there are many bars and restaurants that also rent chairs. Some have better chairs and pads than the other. I think the going rate for 2 chairs and an umbrella is $20. Some may throw in drinks. You should walk around first and check it out. The beach attendants will call you. There is no locker service on Orient Beach. Bring a water proof pouch to keep your cruise cards and money. Hope this help.

There is no locker service on Orient Beach.

If you follow these threads, you would note that there IS locker service on Orient, definitely at Bikini Beach, and possibly elsewhere.

th_lockerrental.jpg

(click)

Pedro's is $15 for two chairs, umbrella and two drinks. PottyPasses if you ask. Orient is $18 for two chairs and umbrella, no drinks. The Pirate probably has a deal if you find their current deal/coupon on the Internets and if you purchase lunch.

Walk/shop around.

gary

Archived