Cruise Eve is always the toughest day....

CruisingDawg

...I will get nothing done today.

ROFLMAO....that's why you should have taken today off and gone a day early!

I followed your other thread and while the situation blows, I'm glad you decided to go on your cruise! Hope you have a great time!

...ya'll really helped the other day, even if the advice was terrible, you at least made me laugh and ease the tension.

We actually are going together. We talked to a counselor who advised getting away from all out side influences and going away to talk about what our differences really are.

I don't know if it will work out or not, but we both feel we need to be sure before we jump into a divorce.

I'm guessing my bar tab rises or falls based on how things go Sat and SUn.

[quote name=CruisingDawgWe actually are going together. We talked to a counselor who advised getting away from all out side influences and going away to talk about what our differences really are.

I don't know if it will work out or not' date=' but we both feel we need to be sure before we jump into a divorce.

I'm guessing my bar tab rises or falls based on how things go Sat and SUn.[/quote]

That's great news Dawg!

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Are you doing a CTN??

Think of it this way, 24 hours, you will be sitting on the back of the ship near a pool, looking at other ship in port, while eating pizza, hamburgers and hot dogs. You may also be drinking a corona, and relaxing. Then there is the lifeboat drill, but after that it is clear sailing! Quick question, what happens if you miss the lifeboat drill, and stay in your cabin, like if you fall asleep and are a heavy sleeper? Just hope no one notices?

Good luck Dawg - for THIS week.

(I hope you're miserable a week from Saturday - but not for any of the reasons that have been discussed on the boards here).

Seriously, that counselor will either look like a genius or a moron in a few days.

Have fun either way!

• 2 weeks later...

...at least for a week or two.

We both lived thru the trip...neither one of us threw the other overboard.

Still trying to work it out. Just don't know whats gonna happen.

Looking like the Ga/Fla cruising group may go on a Royal Caribbean out of Port Canaveral next year.

...at least for a week or two.

We both lived thru the trip...neither one of us threw the other overboard.

Still trying to work it out. Just don't know whats gonna happen.

I'm glad no one went overboard and I'm offering my sincerest wishes that everything works out for the best.

Good luck to you both. ;)

Archived