Royal Princess Sailing Sept 15

isadorab2

We are sailing on the Royal Princess from Montreal to New York leaving Sept 15. Anyone else going on the same cruise?

I've done New England and Canada on the old Crown Princess in Sept 2001 -- just 10 days after 9/11. The ship was practically empty. Boston airport was closed and we drove from Chicago to Boston to make the cruise. Only 500 passengers on board with the ship capacity at 1600. More crew than passengers!

Does anyone know of a bus tour of New York City when disembarking and transporting to LaGuardia in the afternoon?

We are booked on that cruise too. My husband and I are arriving in Montreal three days ahead of departure. Montreal is a wonderful cosmopolitan city and we are looking forward to exploring before we sail. Go to the Roll CAll section of Cruise Critic Forum. There is a thread already started for those of us leaving on this particular cruise. Go over and click on and meet some others who will be sailing with you. I hope that we will have a chance to meet on the shop.

Happy travels

For all those visiting the Saguaney this Fall, I have good news. Tourism Saguaney has just confirmed on the telephone that the cruise ship dock at La Baie is now open, in other words no more tendering at this location.

Don

Archived