Best place to be on 7 mile beach???

FliLady

thanks! What about shade? I'm a sun lover but my dh is NOT happy if there is no shade. Umbrellas for rent?

From viewing the beachcam.. I see chairs but no umbrellas.. but there are umbrellas at the bar area.. maybe later in the day.. once more people are there.. I will have a look again to see if there are umbrellas;)

I emailed the royal palms and was told I could rent an umbrella as well as chairs. I have seen umbrellas set up on occasion, so I know it was correct.

As for the web cam, I had to use Internet Explorer to see it, it would not load while I was in My AOL browser.

HTH

I emailed the royal palms and was told I could rent an umbrella as well as chairs. I have seen umbrellas set up on occasion, so I know it was correct.

As for the web cam, I had to use Internet Explorer to see it, it would not load while I was in My AOL browser.

HTH

Thanks Dawn for that info.. as for viewing the cams.. I am using firefox and have no problems..;)

I hope you get the webcam to work. I checked it almost everyday during the year that we were planning the wedding. It was great fun to see what ships were in port and how the weather was. I will see if I can post a link to be pictures here in case you can't get the webcam to work.

HTH

yup, explorer worked for the web cam--with my AOL I just get a blank page. mmmmmmmm don't know enough about computers to know why.

I would recommend the Reef Grill/Royal Palms. You can check out their beach on their webcam at http://www.reefgrill.com.

Enjoy!

Thanks! :eek: you've given me a new addiction here at work. I keep the web cam open and check out the beach during the day. Yesterday I even watched the Legend (my upcoming ship) leaving.:D :D :D

Heck I'm picking out my lounge chair. I want the front row center. :D

cruisejunkie, You can snorkel there. They rent equipment for $15. I can not tell you how good it will be because we did not snorkel there.

poptart, I know what you mean. I had it up every day for a year while we were planning our daughter's wedding there. I still check it every couple of days just to renew my memories. I keep thinking I will see another wedding there one of these days.

Enjoy!

Archived