Please help, info. needed

Hurricane Girl

We will be in Roatan in Sept. My DH is going diving there so I am trying to find something to do. I have seen on Roatans website there is a bus (reasonably priced) that runs pretty much all over the island. Has anyone used the buses there? Is it safe for a 38 yr. old woman to use alone and go to the highlights of the island? I don't want to put myself in danger while there but I don't want to do a set tour. There are several things I want to see while there. If anyone has any info. please post it here.

Thanks!!! :)

Have you thought about joining a "roll call" for the date you are sailing and posting there for other singles to possibly join you? Personally, I am going to take a cab to Sante Wellness Spa for the day in Roatan.:rolleyes: They have spa treatments, kayaks, snorkling, etc. there.

Have you thought about joining a "roll call" for the date you are sailing and posting there for other singles to possibly join you? Personally, I am going to take a cab to Sante Wellness Spa for the day in Roatan.:rolleyes: They have spa treatments, kayaks, snorkling, etc. there.

I am on the roll call. I read up about Sante & I don't think I want to do that unless DH is going there to enjoy it with me. I have found many things I plan to do in Roatan and I was trying to find someone on here that may have used the buses there.

Thanks for the tips though. ;)

Archived