Beth1017-A little over a week to go!!!

kadiebug12

I just have to say I hope you're getting excited and not too nervous! I'm sure everything will go wonderfully. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back and see all your beautiful pictures (how did you find out a professional wedding photographer was going on your cruise, that is sooo lucky).

Good luck and be sure to let us all know how it goes!

I was in the roll call section for my specific cruise, I said I was getting married on that cruise, and she just volunteered!!

I am getting excited, I can hardly get any work done at all!!! Next week will be terrible - I might as well not bother coming to work!

I know what you mean! I'm taking the entire week off before our cruise and then we're off for a honeymoon afterward, so I'm off work almost the entire month of January! I can't wait. I figure the holidays will keep me distracted prior to ours. Enjoy every second of it, from what I hear it goes by fast. I'm so excited for you!

I wish I could take a whole month off, I have the vacation time to do it.....but unfortunately I'm an accountant and I need to get things cleared off my desk and see three clients next week before we leave. Lots of holidays when we come back and then into the busy season at work. The more I take care of before we leave the better!!! Less stress and less to worry about!

Archived