Wedding T-Shirt Ideas

My FH and I are planning on getting married in St. Thomas on March 31, 2009. We are taking a cruise and getting married the day that we are in port. I am in the process of putting together guest bags. I was thinking about buying t-shirts and putting an iron on transfer of some sort on it. But I was wanting some help on some ideas of past T-shirt ideas. I want something more than just our names and the wedding date. All ideas or pictures of other t-shirts will be greatly appreciated.

KY Bride09

My fiance and I are also getting married while we are in St. Thomas at Emerald Beach. 1/6/10.... Where are u getting married while u r in St. Thomas.

I was trying to think of somthing to do for the guests that are coming to share our special day with us. But I don't know exactly what do to. I thought of the T-shirt thing too but I dont know exactly what to put on it either. I dont want it to be tacky but i also thought it would be a neat idea.

Cruiselover7279

We are getting married at Lindquist Beach. We only have about 4-5 couples cruising with us, so I thought I would do I little more for them. I am putting personalized towels and some other goodies in there bags, but just recently thought about the T-shirts. But I am like you, I don't want anything tacky.

Archived