The Point Supper Club

nanuak

Is it open on Sunday evening? It is our anniversary and I sure would love to eat there again :)

If so, do I need to wait until we board, or can I call Carnival and make the reservations?

The Point is open every night, including Sunday...

You can make reservations here but you'll probably want to verify them once on the ship:

http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=28

You can either go direct to the supper club to verify or check at the Formalities Shop, just off the Atrium on the Promenade Deck, as they take reservations there as well...

You can download the menu for the Point here:

http://hosted.filefront.com/cruisecritter/

DH and I did the Supper Club on the Glory (8/5) for our 25th Anniversary and it was absolutely fabulous. As I knew, they were open every day of the cruise.

I originally made reservations on the Thursday (2nd formal night), however, DH had me change it to the night of our anniversary. Once onboard, I went to the purser's desk and they dialed the extension for me. I asked to change my reservations with no problems at all. The hostess on the phone asked if I wanted to order an anniversary cake for DH and I said yes. She then went on to ask questions and then realized my responses were pretty vague. She asked if DH was besides me and I told her yes. She then went on to tell me just say "yes or no". To make a long story short I ordered the small anniversary cake (chocolate) and DH had no clue of what was going on.

Following our wonderful and delicious meal, the waitress and hostess came to our table and to my surprise there were 2 anniversary cakes. My DH ordered the small vanilla cake for me. DH at this time figured why my conversation on the telephone was so long, lol. We were both laughing as well as our fellow passengers. When the hostess received DH's order she already knew about my order and in no way was gonna cancel any order. She wanted to see our expressions when they were delivered to us. Needless to say, we never saw the dessert menu.

Following our wonderful and delicious meal, the waitress and hostess came to our table and to my surprise there were 2 anniversary cakes. My DH ordered the small vanilla cake for me. DH at this time figured why my conversation on the telephone was so long, lol. We were both laughing as well as our fellow passengers. When the hostess received DH's order she already knew about my order and in no way was gonna cancel any order. She wanted to see our expressions when they were delivered to us. Needless to say, we never saw the dessert menu.

We also ate at the supper club, on our Anniversary, but it was during the week. Great atmosphere, food, and presentation.

I'm getting excited, thinking about the suprise for my husband :)

Is it open on Sunday evening? It is our anniversary and I sure would love to eat there again :)

If so, do I need to wait until we board, or can I call Carnival and make the reservations?

I made our reservation for the Point Supper Club online for Sunday - embarkation day - which was my birthday. When we got on board I went to confirm our reservation. The gentleman taking reservations told me he was glad I stopped by, they were trying to get a hold of me. We were the only ones with reservations for Sunday and they would not be open for just one reservation. We were allowed to pick any night and if it was full we would be worked in. We did pick another night and had no problems. We just celebrated my birthday again. :D It was a wonderful meal.

Archived