Plus Size Strapless Sundresses?

jencredible

Target has some cute dresses, but most only go up to 18. Lane Bryant has some one-shoulder & spaghetti strap, didn't see any truly strapless though. Nordstrom has some cute stuff--this is on sale: _5569465.jpgOther department stores are likely to have stuff on sale as well (Macys, Dillars, Hudson Belk, JC Penney, whatever you have in your area)

You might also try www.torrid.com

they go up to a size 26...also if their sizing says "size 1, 2, 3, or 4" a size 1 is around an 18, a size 3 is around a 22, a size 4 is around a 24

I have to agree with the above poster. I've gotten some really wonderful dresses from Torrid.com- although I would say size one fits me better when I'm 14/16 and size two is better for 18/20. Their dresses are very modern, and are made really well.

Torrid is fabulous. (eBay is as well. I dont know your size, but also remember you can buy bigger and have a seamstress alter)

Another suggestion is, if you see a dress you love that fits great but has straps just tuck them in! I cannever find theeeeeeeee perfect strapless bra so I have resorted to wearing my great regular bras that make me look the way I want....and tuck the straps. It usually works!

Archived