Obc

Chesie

Hi everyone,

When I booked with my TA she gave us an OBC stating there was a group of her's going and she added us on. When our packet arrived from Princess she brought it over and said she add her own OBC for doing business with her, which was quite nice.

I'm looking in my personalizer and can't seem to find it. She said Princess may just put a note in our cabin with the amount of the OBC.

Has anyone had dealings with this?

Thanks,

Chesie

Any OBC credit given by a TA does not show up on your personalizer. Only OBC given by Princess. Just make sure you have something in writing from your TA when boarding. Look at your account right away at the purser's desk. It should then show the OBC from your TA. If not, call your TA before departing. They should be able to clear things up.

We always have an OBC from our TA, and have never had it NOT show up.

Hi everyone,

When I booked with my TA she gave us an OBC stating there was a group of her's going and she added us on. When our packet arrived from Princess she brought it over and said she add her own OBC for doing business with her, which was quite nice.

I'm looking in my personalizer and can't seem to find it. She said Princess may just put a note in our cabin with the amount of the OBC.

Has anyone had dealings with this?

Thanks,

Chesie

You do not see the TA's onboard credit until you are on the ship. Make sure you go to the Pursers Desk and get a copy of your statement. You should see both your TA's credit and Princess credit.

marilyn

Thank you! I have a copy of the original OBC she gave us when we booked, but not the other.

I'll hit the purser's desk after making my dining reservations. This is our first Princess cruise and don't know the ins/outs as well.

Thanks everyone

Chesie

The only shipboard credit that will show up on your personalizer is that given by Princess.

The credit given by a TA, agency or anyone else, will not show up until you board the ship. Just get a print out of your account when you get onboard, and it should show your minus number there, which would be your shipboard credits that are applied to your stateroom.

No need to worry.

I have obc from ta and for the fcc. And nothing shows on princess site. I do have the confirmation of all the obc with my final payment reciept and will bring that. Why doesn't the fcc obc show on the princess site? Thank goodness my ta is going on the same cruise as us so I guess if any problems I will have to find her.

Dawn

Choochella, does that hold true for onboard credit that we purchase through our travel agent?

Thanks for your replies!

Yes, that would hold true for ANY OBC from your TA. (even purchased OBC) Only Princess given OBC will show up on your personalizer.

I have $200 on obc it shows up on the confirmation copy from Princess but nothing on the cruise personlizer.

Christine

I had that happen once. My Captain's Circle number had been entered correctly by the res. agent when I booked & paid deposit, so the obc showed. When I made final pmnt the res. agent mis-typed my Captain's Circle number and it disappeared. I would call & check that the number on the res. is the same.

Archived