Cabin Info Grandeur of the seas

Hi all,

We are thinking of booking GOS May 09 for a 9 day out of Norfolk VA. An easy drive for us (just can't fly with the luggage anymore) . We have always cruised with Carnival in the past, in Cat 11 suites. So i have a couple questions.

Has anyone stayed in the junior and grand suites. Any extra info on size and general layout. Also noticed they are on deck 8 right under the windjammer and pools. Hows the noise from above. And is Suite 8510 really in front of the elevators or is there some type of partition.

Our last short cruise we were under the main dining room on facsination so the noise from chairs sliding and such was all over by 10.

Thats about it

Thanks for the help !

we stayed in gs 8510 last year - we loved the room! it was a nice size - square which gives u more room... we had no real noise from above - it was a great location near the elevator - no partition, but u walk out of the room and into the elevator/stairs section ( a slight turn from the room).. no noise from elevators. bathroom had a tub and a double sink....:) they also gave shampoo and stuff in the suites. small tv, but it was near the sofa. lots of drawer space and closet space....nice balcony and lots of glass to look out of...

hope this helps!

I was in JS 8022 earlier this month. I noticed a faint noise from chairs above us, but it was not loud enough to disturb us, especially if the tv was on.

The JS is a nice sized room, I just wish the bathroom was a little bigger. . . it does have a tub instead of a shower stall, but still not very wide. Lots of storage room, had 3 chairs and a small side table on the balcony.

Archived