Private tour in Malta

Hi,

Has anyone used TouringMalta for a private tour? Are they reliable? We have been quoted 175 euros to do a 5 hour private tour of Malta. Thanks!

Yes, we used them and they were very very good. Ask Chris (owner) for the guide Christian (also Chris). We can highly recommend them. We did a full day/7 hour tour which included Mdina, Birgu (boat excursion), Dhar Galam Caves, Taxiem Temple and Hypogeum (a must if you do not have a problem with the dark). We were there on a Sunday so left Valletta.

It was our favoritte port and we hope to go back.

Yes, we used them and they were very very good. Ask Chris (owner) for the guide Christian (also Chris). We can highly recommend them. We did a full day/7 hour tour which included Mdina, Birgu (boat excursion), Dhar Galam Caves, Taxiem Temple and Hypogeum (a must if you do not have a problem with the dark). We were there on a Sunday so left Valletta.

It was our favoritte port and we hope to go back.

Thanks for the info. My friend and I will be in Valetta in early November and wanted to do a private tour but I've been so busy that I had given in to the ship's tour. My grandmother was born in Valetta in 1906 and I wanted to learn as much as possible about her birthplace and I think the private tour is the way to go. I've sent off an inquiry to TouringMalta and am anxious to hear back from them.....thanks again!

Archived