Yeah...we are platinum!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
How long after the cruise does it take C&A to acknowledge your new cruise credits? Silly me thought it would only take a day or two, but when I called they told me to call back in a month.

The website has my cruise history correct, going all the way back to 92 with our Sun Viking cruise. However, it has been nine months since our last cruise and our cruise credits is one short.

I'd much rather our cruise history be correct and the total # of credits be short than the other way around.:D

My DW has one more RCI cruise than me so we'll both be Platinum after we take one more cruise.

One of my DD (maitaigirl) is going on the Bud Light cruise. She has a cruise credit from the Monarch earlier this year. Will the Bud Light cruise count toward her total even though it's a charter. Logic would tend to say yes but does anybody know for sure?

I'm staring hard at the Mariner cruise on March 22. I haven't reserved it yet. It will be easter break for some students but most have the following week off. It's hundreds cheaper than summer which would be the next time I could take off. Weather should be good, right? We had great weather in Mexico during a January cruise half a lifetime ago on Sun Viking. (Yes, I know it was a very small ship, but I still think that was my favorite cruise so far!!!)

How long after the cruise does it take C&A to acknowledge your new cruise credits? Silly me thought it would only take a day or two, but when I called they told me to call back in a month.

My cruise history is still missing from a cruise I took a year ago. After many e-mails and phone calls, the correction still hasn't been made.

Archived