only 33 sleeps to go!! woohoo september 20th pacific sun!!!

chelle40

hi all

after reading many post on here and some great reviews from recent cruises (thanks to glenda and matthew) I am SO excited and cant wait to sail away for my 40th birthday cruise. I know I am going to have a fantastic week and probably wont want it to end....to everyone joining me on this cruise...SEE YOU IN 33 SLEEPS:) :D :) :D

Yay glad you got some inspiration from my review. P&O should give me commission.. or free cruises.

You will have a ball.

yes they should matthew your reviews are great....shame u werent coming on our cruise too im sure you would show us all how to party lol

yes they should matthew your reviews are great....shame u werent coming on our cruise too im sure you would show us all how to party lol

I agree Michelle, I think Matthew would have a great time with everyone on this cruise!

woo hoo, is it really only 33 sleeps?

When I booked I didn't even notice the itinerary!!! I saw the price and dates and that was it!!! LOL!!!!

7 days on a ship...I don't care if we don't visit an island, or get tossed around by storms, as long as my feet are on a ship!!!

:D :D

Bring it on!!!! YAY!!!

Thats exactly how i felt on booking our next cruise. Hey even Noumea is sounding ok when you are getting there on a cruise ship

Not so sure i will be as impressed as you if we are being tossed around by storms though

Archived