Posting pictures

Papasaurus

I know that there are a couple sites or more that explain how to post a picture when doing a review or something. I had book marked a couple but have had a crash and lost files. Would some one be kind enough to post information on how to put a picture on this forum when doing a review etc. so I could again get that info. I appreciate the feedback.

Thank You

I know that there are a couple sites or more that explain how to post a picture when doing a review or something. I had book marked a couple but have had a crash and lost files. Would some one be kind enough to post information on how to put a picture on this forum when doing a review etc. so I could again get that info. I appreciate the feedback.

Thank You

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=821163

Thank You

Try Photobucket.com

tbt07welcomePiratessMap.gif

I agree with WW. Photobucket makes it very easy.

BTW, WW I love your avatar. Is that a chevy?

Thanks, we have a Woody PT Cruiser but I didn't have any pictures of it so I found this great woody on photobucket.com and adopted it for my own! Living in "Surf City USA" you need a car to go with the life style.

woody_wagon_cars.jpg

You might want to consider SMUGMUG. It's not free, but it is the BEST on the web, IMHO. No annoying adds, only silky smooth presentations for your photos!

http://www.smugmug.com/

If you decide to join, you can save yourself $5 on the annual fee (and I can get $10 off my renewal as a result!) if you enter my e-mail address while signing up: gatrnol@hotmail.com

:D

Tom

Try Photobucket.com

[/quote I used photo bucket and it was easy to use. The only problem I found was whenI first posted a pic in the test forum it was huge. I tried to resize it in photo bucket and still did not work. I went back into the source of the photo on my computer and reduced it there and it was great. Is there an easier way then having to resize each photo first?

Try Photobucket.com

[/quote

I used photo bucket and it was easy to use. The only problem I found was whenI first posted a pic in the test forum it was huge. I tried to resize it in photo bucket and still did not work. I went back into the source of the photo on my computer and reduced it there and it was great. Is there an easier way then having to resize each photo first?

I used photo bucket and it was easy to use. The only problem I found was whenI first posted a pic in the test forum it was huge. I tried to resize it in photo bucket and still did not work. I went back into the source of the photo on my computer and reduced it there and it was great. Is there an easier way then having to resize each photo first?

When using SmugMug, you can choose from several sizes - from thumbnail up to XXL :)

Tom

Archived