ALL MEMBERS of ALL THREADS....

Salsa Dancer

I see many threads going here...WW, Atkins, Need-a-buddy (a mixed bunch), etc. and thought it might be nice to invite everyone on the forum to post their results on a group roll call. I'm curious regarding how many are here, working on losing weight and getting in shape. I'll post mine tomorrow morning, but thought a simple layout like:

Start Date:

Plan of Choice:

SW:

CW:

GW:

I just completed week #10 and have quite a bit of time left before my cruise date, which is a real relief since I am a slow loser.

A lot of people come and go from the forum, or are participating in various threads so I thought it would be fun to do a roll call this week and see everyone's results all-together.

Hey everyone!

Start Date: Jan. 2002

Plan of Choice: Mostly Weight Watchers with a little South Beach thrown in

SW: 205

CW: 145

GW: 138

I was at goal, but that was before two vacations and being limited with my exercise lately due to some medical issues. :rolleyes:

I like this idea...so here's my info:

Start Date: October 15, 2007

Plan of Choice: kind of like MikeNKim's, pretty much eating healthier (got on realage.com and followed their recommendations after taking a health assessment; especially looking at lowering blood pressure and cholesterol), plus incorporating exercise

SW: 218 lbs.

CW: 160 lbs.

GW: 145 lbs. initially (that gets me to a healthy BMI), maybe eventually get to 132 lbs.

Barbie

Start Date: April 1, 2008

Plan of Choice: 45-60 carbs 3 meals a day, 15-30 carbs snack after excercising. (Recommended by nutritionist for diabetes control). Exercise: Starting riding stationary bike for 2 miles daily. For every 5 lbs lost increased mileage by 1 mile. Currently at 8 miles daily. Plus WII Fit thrown in a couple days a week.

SW: 235 lbs

CW: 201 lbs

GW: 150 lbs

Archived