Mariner just got back!!

Just returned this morning from Mariner western itinerary. The week was great, weather was terrific. Used Mark Morris in Jamaica for private tour (Dunns and tubing on white river). Mark was the best!

Too tired to post a review tonight. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to answer them.

Have sailed with Captain Johnny before, 1st time with CD Abe Hughes. He was very good. He is a down to earth regular guy.

Just returned this morning from Mariner western itinerary. The week was great, weather was terrific. Used Mark Morris in Jamaica for private tour (Dunns and tubing on white river). Mark was the best!

Too tired to post a review tonight. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to answer them.

Have sailed with Captain Johnny before, 1st time with CD Abe Hughes. He was very good. He is a down to earth regular guy.

Hi there! Welcome home. :) We will be on the Mariner in 2 weeks. We are doing a b/b Eastern then Western.

We were trying to figure out what to do in Jamaica. How do I check out Mark Morris? Does he have a website?

We've done the Duns River Falls..but would like to do some other stuff. What else is there to do? Thanks. :)

Glad you had a great time. By any chance did you take any children with you? I am looking for the Adventure Ocean children compasses for 9 year olds. Just thought I would ask.

Thanks for the info on Mark's tours. We are seriously going to consider it.

I am sure everyone will be looking forward to your review soon. I will be starting our count down soon.

Thanks for your response.

Glad you had a great time. By any chance did you take any children with you? I am looking for the Adventure Ocean children compasses for 9 year olds. Just thought I would ask.

Thanks for the info on Mark's tours. We are seriously going to consider it.

I am sure everyone will be looking forward to your review soon. I will be starting our count down soon.

Thanks for your response.

I know I don't even know you or anyone on this cruise. But got off the ship on the 10th and all I could do was think about the lucky souls sailing her this past week. Glad to read y'all had good weather was worried Fay might cause some trouble for you!

We have Mark Morris booked in October so I am so glad to hear that you had a good time..Just out of curiosity did you tip him?, I am sorry if this is a strange question but this is the first time we have not used the ship excursions.. Thanks so much.Glad you had a good time ;)

Archived