Christmas On Majesty?

2country4u

The would not decorate the whole ship but there will probably be some seasonal decorations here and there.

I think they will have some sort of special menu - I have heard there is Turkey on Thanksgiving, so they may have it on Christmas as well.

sailed last year christmas week. there are some decorations. make reservations for dinner early. they book up. we had to eat buffet. it was fine. we could not decide what we wanted to do. it was a great time. they gave gifts to all the kids that were signed up for camp. even the older kids.(teens). enjoy. I am going on the new years trip this year.

sailed last year christmas week. there are some decorations. make reservations for dinner early. they book up. we had to eat buffet. it was fine. we could not decide what we wanted to do. it was a great time. they gave gifts to all the kids that were signed up for camp. even the older kids.(teens). enjoy. I am going on the new years trip this year.

We are thinking of a Christmas cruise this year and I was wondering how sold out these trips are that time of year? For some reason I was thinking they might be less crowded, but now I am not so sure. Also, will there be a lot of kids on a Christmas cruise? I also had it in my head that the little angels would stay home and wait for santa, but now I'm wondering.

The trip we are thinking of is on the Jade leaving Dec 21.

Thanks

Al

Holiday cruises are always full - to the brim, and they always have hundreds of kids. Often there are extended families. The prices for holiday cruises are often doubled. And the cabins (especially the suites) get sold out early and fast.

Yes, the ships are decorated and they do serve Christmas dinners in the main dining rooms.

Yes, Santa will be on the ship as are his elves.

There is a party on deck on New Year's Eve. They will give you hats and favours and a glass of bubbly.

We're going on Dec 21 JADE - and it'll be our 4th holiday cruise. This beats having to shop, cook and clean up ANYTIME!!

We are thinking of a Christmas cruise this year and I was wondering how sold out these trips are that time of year? For some reason I was thinking they might be less crowded, but now I am not so sure. Also, will there be a lot of kids on a Christmas cruise? I also had it in my head that the little angels would stay home and wait for santa, but now I'm wondering.

The trip we are thinking of is on the Jade leaving Dec 21.

Thanks

Al

Santa will be on the ship. The Atrium will be decorated and there'll be stuff for the kids. If you bring a small Xmas tree for your cabin (they will not provide one) it'll be a great touch - we do this every Xmas cruise.

Mind you the Med will prolly be cool and the days are short. Prolly warm days but cooler nights.

We are on Dec 21 JADE too - we picked it for the price and itinerary - we go away for Xmas and New Year every other year.

Thanks For All The Replies And Info.bringing The Small Tree Along Is A Great Idea.i Seem To Be The Only One Having A Problem With Not Being Home For Santa,but We Will All Be Toghter So That Is What Really Matters In The End.thanks Again For All The Replys;)

Thanks For All The Replies And Info.bringing The Small Tree Along Is A Great Idea.i Seem To Be The Only One Having A Problem With Not Being Home For Santa,but We Will All Be Toghter So That Is What Really Matters In The End.thanks Again For All The Replys;)

You're very welcome.

When we went on our first Xmas cruise our DS was 3.5 yo - he was so thrilled when Santa showed up on the deck on Xmas Eve (Xmas Day was port day) and we all followed him through several decks on ship, ending up in the Atrium where he sat in his chair and gave out gifts to the kids.

The Xmas dinners were good - we had the Russian one on the Spirit. We wonder if they will serve Hawaiian Xmas dinner --- several poster have said that Jade still has the Hawaiian decor!

Archived