We're New to RCCL and have questions?

ha6124

When do I do the online checkin? Not sure if it is after final payment which I already made or is it just the week that we go? FOS 10-12-08.

I posted about with questions about the Calypso Rafting (the two seater) on the White River in Ocho Rios but didn't get any replys here or on the Jamaica board. Guess it must not be very popular???? This is our first time with RCCL. We have only cruised once before with Holland America's Zuiderdam which we really liked. Can't wait to try the FOS! Thanks in advance for any help!

When do I do the online checkin? Not sure if it is after final payment which I already made or is it just the week that we go? FOS 10-12-08.

I posted about with questions about the Calypso Rafting (the two seater) on the White River in Ocho Rios but didn't get any replys here or on the Jamaica board. Guess it must not be very popular???? This is our first time with RCCL. We have only cruised once before with Holland America's Zuiderdam which we really liked. Can't wait to try the FOS! Thanks in advance for any help!

You have up until 2 days before you sail to check-in online and print your SetSail document. They close the check-in 48 hours before departure.

I have a newbie guide I wrote for my sister last year. I would be happy to send it to you. Email me at pcurri at yahoo dot com.

I don't have any information on the shore excursion in Jamaica, but I'm sure you'll get responses this time.

If you liked HAL, then you will be happy with RCCL. Livelier, and lots more to do on board the ship. Enjoy!!!

You have up until 2 days before you sail to check-in online and print your SetSail document. They close the check-in 48 hours before departure.

Peggy, you actually have to complete on-line check-in 3 days prior to sailing. Here is what I copied from the RCI website............

Due to new government regulations requiring cruise lines to submit final departure manifests at least 60 minutes prior to sailing, guests are requested to complete Online Check-in no later than 3 days prior to their cruise. If you do not complete Online Check-in 3 days prior, you will be required to complete this process at the pier at least two hours prior to the published sailing time.Please note: All guests must be checked-in and onboard the ship no later than 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time or you will not be permitted to sail.

I have tried emailing you twice but it keeps coming back saying that yahoo doesnt' have a email address for you. I will try again later as maybe they are having problem? :confused:

It's pcurri, not my board name here on CC, at yahoo dot com. I just got a request from David, so my email is working. Try again!!

Peggy, you actually have to complete on-line check-in 3 days prior to sailing. Here is what I copied from the RCI website............

Due to new government regulations requiring cruise lines to submit final departure manifests at least 60 minutes prior to sailing, guests are requested to complete Online Check-in no later than 3 days prior to their cruise. If you do not complete Online Check-in 3 days prior, you will be required to complete this process at the pier at least two hours prior to the published sailing time.Please note: All guests must be checked-in and onboard the ship no later than 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time or you will not be permitted to sail.

My bad. I thought it was a 2 day cut-off.

Guess I had some kind of glitch in my computer as the emails wouldn't go through.

Finally it went through and Thank You so much for taking the time to send me the Newbie Guide! It was so informative and helpful! Thanks again!

Archived