Hot off the presses, Oasis Pricing

How do you know what cabins these are for? I can figure out the inside and outside, but are all the balconies the same price? What would the Deluxe CL be?

Oh, and THANKS for posting this! They're not near as bad as I thought they'd be either. I have a feeling we'll be booking this ship sometime soon.

Well, I just found out my color cartridge needed replacing from trying to print some of the schematic!

Thanks everyone so much for this info. I'm looking at late January or early February so I was glad to see the prices weren't too bad. OK, I'm looking at an inside, but there seem to be some in decent locations--the smaller ones are 149 sq. ft., which I can deal with.

Someone else posted the question above also--when you look at the Oasis pdf file it comes up in something like 22%--which I cannot read--if I enlarge it to a readable size (like 125%) it still prints at the tiny size.

Does ANYONE know how I can print out each deck individually at a manageable size? I'd like to be able to look at each deck individually on a paper in front of me and see the cabin numbers!

Thanks so much--I love Cruise Critic....

cool, never booked this early for 9/2010, but might have to now. is RC having any early booking deals that anyone knows of?

No not that I am aware of but from experience booking early always pays off... lowest pricing is early when pricing first released.

How do you know what cabins these are for? I can figure out the inside and outside, but are all the balconies the same price? What would the Deluxe CL be?

Oh, and THANKS for posting this! They're not near as bad as I thought they'd be either. I have a feeling we'll be booking this ship sometime soon.

Debby, those are "starting at" prices. There is just one balcony fare listed. That's for a D8, the lowest category of oceanview balcony cabins. They go up from there, until you hit JS.

And so on. :)

Well, hopefully we will be able to get a cabin. Noticed that the D1 class size is smaller than those on the Liberty and Independance. Figured on a increase in price for the inagural, and the D8 is on decks 6, 7, and 8. Wonder what it will be for the upper decks like deck 11 or 12? I am so excited about this cruise.... RCI has really hyped the ship.

Irene & Miles

Debby, those are "starting at" prices. There is just one balcony fare listed. That's for a D8, the lowest category of oceanview balcony cabins. They go up from there, until you hit JS.

And so on. :)

Hi Carol.....I'm still confused..help please? If D8 is the lowest cat of ocean view balcony then what is a D1 - D7..just ocean view?

Archived