Dawn pool

ddixon30

Does any one know if the pool on the Dawn is heated? Curious because we are sailing out of NYC in October.

Thanks.

yes every pool on every ship I have been on is heated. On the Dawn they use ocean salt water sometimes the water is 40 degrees....good way to freeze the passengers if it wasn't heated...

The pools on the Dawn were very warm. The temps are posted on the TV in the cabin all the time and I was amazed. The kid's pool was over 100 degrees pretty much all week. The Oasis pool was always about 98 degrees. However, the hot tubs were UNhot enough to take the babies into. Go figure. (This was last week.)

Hmm, this must have changed since December, when we were on the Dawn in the Caribbean. It seemed to me that the pool was heated by the sun, not anything artificial, because the pool was rather cold at night - definitely not 90 or 100 degrees. Didn't try going in during the day because it was always filled with little kids, and the pool was pretty tiny to begin with. That was my first cruise, so maybe that size pool is par for the course, however?

Archived