Skid Row & Firehouse Rockin' the Waves 2009

oldtimecruisn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Skid Row, Firehouse, LA Guns, Trixter and Warrant on a cruise ship - WOW! Sounds like a great time (my age is showing, isn't it? LOL) Now if we just added Poison and Motley Crue I'd be in Hair Metal Heaven. I know they could be talked into it as Vince Neil did his own cruise not too long ago, and heck, Poison just played in a nearby little village at the catfish races, of all things...

Has anyone ever heard of the company sponsoring this event? I haven't heard of the ship MS Orchestra before either, so I'm quite leery.

On most of these theme cruises the bands don't actually STAY on the ship for the whole week (just fly in for their performance), so it's not really like you get a chance to interact with them. I've seen all of these bands live already anyway, but if I knew they'd be sitting at the next table in the dining room, or slamming shots in the bar with Baz, that would be a whole different ballgame :) Sounds like fun either way - wish I was going!!!

• 2 months later...

My friend recently told me about this cruise. There is one leaving on Nov 15 of 2009 out of Ft Laud. FL going to Jamaica and Grand Caymon. I am gonna try to round up a posse to go. We will be rocking the boat (Hope it doesn't sink.) this is the website for it: http://www.getshiprocked.com.

"ShipRocked is an unparalleled five-day rock and roll music cruise, with on-board performances by Queensryche, Tesla, Skid Row, Broken Teeth, EndeverafteR, Lynam, Stereoside, StoneRider and even more artists being announced soon!"

Archived