Question about son's C&A Status

I know that as long as our son lives at the same address we do he shares our C&A status (Diamond). What happens when he moves out - does it go with him, or does he revert to whatever status he'd have based on the number of cruises he's actually been on (which would make him gold, with 3 cruises)?

I had the same question but I am Platinum (not Diamond) and my son was only on 2 cruises and his name was on my letter that I just got from RCI telling me of my Platinum status. So even if he moves out, he will remain Platinum??????

Yes, but he won't move past platinum until he earns the the additional credits to make diamond. So he would need 8 credits to move to diamond.

That still is a good deal for him!!!!!:D:D

Oh it sure is because he gets all the Platinum benefits until he actually makes diamond, not bad at all. My kids are encouraging us to cruise so when they are ready to move we (meaning them) will be diamond.

Oh it sure is because he gets all the Platinum benefits until he actually makes diamond, not bad at all. My kids are encouraging us to cruise so when they are ready to move we (meaning them) will be diamond.

My son is 25 and if he finds this out, he might stay forever!!!:eek: He's technically not living here but still uses our address. (because nothing he does seems to be permanent) He actually is applying for another job and if he gets it, he will be actually living back home.

Thanks all who responded. That's what I thought, but my husband thought he'd drop back to Gold. Great deal for my son :D , who has actually just moved into his first apartment, and is considering join us on our Jan. 2010 Serenade sailing.

Thanks all who responded. That's what I thought, but my husband thought he'd drop back to Gold. Great deal for my son :D , who has actually just moved into his first apartment, and is considering join us on our Jan. 2010 Serenade sailing.

My son might come with us, too, depending on if he gets this new job and how his vacations would be. His friend might come, too. The first time we cruised, he was 19 and brought a friend because it was a family cruise and he had all girl cousins. It was the best cruise ever because they were crazy...they entered ever contest, belly flop, ping-pong, dodgeball, etc. The next cruise he brought his girlfriend and he was more reserved!LOL I hope he can come again, although he is 25 now and SHOULD act more reserved, although I don't think he is!!!!

Archived