UK Cruisers-Update Oasis C&A Email Error

Yesterday some of you would have recieved the email from C&A with regard to booking Oasis, there was in effect an error in that email with regard to the price. They forgot to say that the price actually included flights and all taxes :D

So not quite as bad as we thought eh :D

Yesterday some of you would have recieved the email from C&A with regard to booking Oasis, there was in effect an error in that email with regard to the price. They forgot to say that the price actually included flights and all taxes :D

So not quite as bad as we thought eh :D

Hi Liz, thanks to clearing this up. Did you call C&A to clarify?

I will still be interested to see cruise only prices in GBP. I presume that starting price would be for an inside, and it depends when, because for fall 2010 I can see US prices of $989 for a D8 balcony.

Thanks again

Hi Liz

I didn't get my email. What were the prices like?

Hi John :D

The email only gave a lead in price of £1299.

Hi Pete :D

I recieved a phone call from RCCL big boss tonight about it all.

I had a right go at RCCL UK in emails and calls yesterday afternoon for the delay in Oasis info coming out for UK Cruisers. Apparently the delay was caused by the fact they hadnt recieved the info from Miami.

At this time I dont know if they will send out another email or what will happen. It is all being looked into at the moment.

Hi John :D

The email only gave a lead in price of £1299.

Hi Pete :D

I recieved a phone call from RCCL big boss tonight about it all.

I had a right go at RCCL UK in emails and calls yesterday afternoon for the delay in Oasis info coming out for UK Cruisers. Apparently the delay was caused by the fact they hadnt recieved the info from Miami.

At this time I dont know if they will send out another email or what will happen. It is all being looked into at the moment.

Liz thanks a lot for the info. The price is not too bad. I have an inquisitive mind and fancy trying Oasis out. However in the back of my mind I am thinking it's too big.

Even though I spoke to RCCL UK today and was promised the email was on its way I still haven't received the email. Thanks Liz of the info

I think perhaps due to the error they might have decided not to send out the email today. I had emailed them at 9am this morning querying the price.

It didnt have much in it anyway,deck plans & online brochure. The links to these two things are on here on many thread already. The price was the important thing for many of us really.

The correct email is now on its way out to UK C&A members with the lead in fly/cruise price :D

Although to us here it doesnt give any more info on what we have seen already it gives you the chance to download the online brochure and deck plans if you havent already done so :D

Hi Liz,

Got my email this morning, wonder if we will be able to get a cruise only price? I like to take care of my own flights. I am reading on here that people seem to be able to get prices in $US for Oasis sailings do you know where from? I tried RCCL US site but saw nothing like that. Do you think she might look in here before going over to the US next year?

Sorry for all the questions!!

Helen

So should we have had the email by now Liz?

Laura :D

I got mine first thing this morning and I see Helen got hers also. Not sure in what order they are doing them but if you dont get one in next hour or so...give C&A a call and ask them to send it right away please. Threaten to book with US TA if they dont pull their fingers out hahah....ok bad liz :o

Helen :D

I dont see why you cant get a cruise only price, I think they have just put it as a fly/cruise as this seems to be the way they are promoting their cruises nowadays. I expect a lot of people are happy to hand it all over to the cruiseline and know they dont have to worry about shopping around for flights etc.

I will email you the US prices just now.:D She was meant to be here before heading over the pond but I am not sure if there will be time it all depends on how things go as they have to leave time for the greenery etc to be added to her when she gets over the pond. :D

To be honest I cannot be bothered Liz because as you know I am booking with an US TA anyway and he is on the case for tomorrow- I've asked him to get prices for October 9th and 16th --balcony first and if that is too much one of the ''inside''balconies.

Archived