Photos of view from "Obstructed View" stateroom.

polythenepam

we have had a cabin on this deck and never a problem with strollers or joggers going by.

at nighttime, draw the curtains and you will be fine.

we have found that the deck below any promenade deck can be noisy with early risers jogging, which you will hear in your cabin.

Apologies for the multiple posts -- I thought I was on the crown but am on the Caribbean!!!

Anyone have a picture of E416, E325, E515, or E517 on the Caribbean Princess? Trying to figure out whihc 2 cabins are the best option!!!

Thanks!!!

Anyone know about E707 on the Grand? It is labeled as "partially obstructed" but the deck plan seems to indicate that there is really no obstruction at all. We have it booked for the transatlantic in the fall. Thanks.

Hi

Does anyone have photo of E305 on the Crown.

Thanks

Tahoe782

You can see a photo of this room on the Emerald (sister ship of the Crown) that someone posted on the Cruise Line Rooms site (link).

I like the idea behind this site, unfortunately, it is not frequently updated with more room photos - perhaps not a lot of people know about this site.

You can see a photo of this room on the Emerald (sister ship of the Crown) that someone posted on the Cruise Line Rooms site (link).

I like the idea behind this site, unfortunately, it is not frequently updated with more room photos - perhaps not a lot of people know about this site.

Are you sure that this is the right link? I've got an error message that it cannot be found. :confused:

Great idea and looks like the link was altered - I think maybe because it is another cruise site. So I searched on it, and found it, but there are almost no pictures on it, but all the rooms are listed.

Here is my warning though: THERE IS INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT ON THIS SITE. Do not have your children around if or when you pull up this page.

• 3 weeks later...

Info on Crown Princess E706, "Totally Obstructed View" outside cabin. The description kind of messed with my mind until I got on board. The view is blocked by a liferaft system but the water can be seen in the distance over it and to the front of it. Once you are in the cabin and seated at the window it becomes FAR from a totally obstructed view. This should be similar for E707, but E708 and E709 wil be looking to the stern of the ship but should have a good field of view.

PICT0031.jpg.639f412c221d8e7e4fab0c76c548137a.jpg

PICT0032.jpg.6aa120f38b826e108bb1b6cbc1ce4938.jpg

Edited by snorklefan 2011

I'm sorry if I missed something in this thread, but I spent about 4 hours last night looking on this site and the internet for photos/information of obstructed view rooms on the Sea Princess with no luck.

I also checked for Dawn and Sun Princess as it said they are sister ships (does this mean they are identical?).

Can anyone help a girl out who's looking to cruise for the first time in 10 years and with a husband who has never been?

When I booked our obstructed view stateroom on the Princess Star I was very curious about just how much (if any) view we would have. I was very pleased with the view from our room and I thought I would share a couple of pics.

P1000187.jpg

P1000188.jpg

Our room was Category HH (one of the least expensive outside categories) and described as being "partially or fully obstructed". We were on the Emerald deck and our cabin was E211 (E212 on the other side of the ship would probably have the same view.)

As far as the stateroom itself, I thought the layout was the second best we have had on any of our previous cruises - Disney has very large rooms with two bathrooms per standard stateroom. Our stateroom on the Star had plenty of closet/storage space right outside the bathroom which created a nice dressing area.

I had exactly the same experience last fall sailing from Vancouver to Sydney in E420 -- a great location close to central elevators and stairs. No obstruction AT ALL, and totally easy to get to fore, aft, and central locations. Last trip, last month, same ship, got upgraded to L301, a balcony cabin on Lido deck. Nice to have the balcony in Mexico, but found the far forward location to be more inconvenient and would definitely go E420 in preference, just for convenience. I have two knee replacements, so distance to walk IS a consideration for me, which I did not fully appreciate until I had the opportunity at Princess's cost to compare. I have two more Princess cruises booked and have gone back to the cruise line to ensure I have a central location, location being more important to me than a balcony.

On the Crown Princess we had an obstructed oceanview. We thought it was a great deal since it was much cheaper than regular oceanview. Compared to the photo above we really lucked out!

Crown Princess E705....

DSCN0044.jpg

What was outside your window - it just shows a box on the drawing for the ship - no tenders???

The crown is just like the Emerald layout, and we were wondering why those cabins were still available?

thanks - a big help!

Info on Crown Princess E706, "Totally Obstructed View" outside cabin. The description kind of messed with my mind until I got on board. The view is blocked by a liferaft system but the water can be seen in the distance over it and to the front of it. Once you are in the cabin and seated at the window it becomes FAR from a totally obstructed view. This should be similar for E707, but E708 and E709 wil be looking to the stern of the ship but should have a good field of view.

Glad to see these pictures - do you get some view?? Our friends booked E705 and we went to E708 on a future transatlantic...it was difficult to see what kind of view you might have..no lifeboats in front. Thanks for your pictures.