Disney dining

movinout

We have just booked our first Disney cruise on the Wonder for ourselves and our family and 2 granddaughters. I looked and saw there are various dining rooms but could someone explain the dining? I know Palo is their specialty restaurant, but what about the others? Like Tritons, Animators etc. Can you try them all or is one dining room assigned? I could do a search, but I have been on this all day, just booking etc. Thanks for any info.!

If you haven't done so already, I would order the free DCL video from their website. It has a load of information on it and is a great place to get started for an overview of what to expect. ;) My kids are always watching that video and they have no idea we are going on a cruise in 18 days. HAHA:D

Yes, you and your entire wait staff rotate through all three diningrooms together. Once you check in at port, they will give you your KTWC (Key To The World Card). This is your ship and Castaway Cay credit card, your room key and on it it has your dining rotation. It will state something for example (PC, AP, T 55) this means the first night you go to Parrot Cay then the next night you go to Animator's then the last night you go to Tritons. The 55 would mean you are table 55. Your table number will be the same in each restaurant. Enjoy the Wonder then join us over on the Magic.....;)

Archived