Carnival Valor Questions

mlm373

A group of us are on the Valor next week and we have two questions.

1) Are the blowdryers in the interior rooms full size or the small wall mount dryers? We're debating bringing our own but don't really want to.

2) Someone wants to know what movies have been playing in room & on deck for movie night recently. I say who goes on vacation to watch tv but to each their own right! ;)

Thanks for the help!

I had an inside room last May on the Valor...we had a blowdryer in a drawer. If I remember correctly it was fairly small. I did not use it just because I had brought my own. people seem to have mixed feelings on them, some say they work just fine and others hate them. I will bringing mine again this year, there will be 4 girls in one room, so it won't hurt to have 2!

Can not help you with the movie screen, we didnt have one when I was on it!

MLB, are you going to be on the 8.24 sailing? If so, please join our roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=642742

We've organized a cocktail party on Tuesday at 4:30 at the Small Step Disco (cost is $11.44 pp) and are also meeting on the lido deck at the forward bar at 4:30 on Sunday after sailaway. We have a really nice group! Please feel free to join us at either party!

hair dryer was fine for my short hair. my long-haired daughters brought their own. i don't think the ship hair dryer would have been adequate for them.

movies change periodically. in july, bee movie, one of the bourne movies, elizabeth were playing on deck. 27 dresses was on tv. that's all i can recall.

on one of my posts about my trip on valor, there is a link to my capers. someone else put them out there for me, so i don't know but try capers.stateroom.info. if i find it, i'll put it out here.

Archived