More Eurodam Photos!

Bill S

Just finished showing your photographs to my DH. This time I discovered the feature that enlarges the photos. What a delight !

Your sunset photos are breathtaking. We really enjoyed the wake /sunset vistas you captured. We sail Sept 1 on the Eurodam( in an aft cabin) you can imagne how this has added to our excitment. Thankyou again.:)

cruising teacher: how about that! I hope you will enjoy "our" cabin! ;) It is very convenient to the aft elevators and stairway, yet we never heard any noise. Our cabin steward was first rate--hopefully you will have the same one. We had booked a Cat VC guarantee and were assigned 7095-a pleasant surprise!

localady: Hi Sher! Thanks for the compliment! I enjoy photography but have a ways to go in a lot of areas. It helps to have good subjects though. Coincidentally, today I have been working on the photos from our Prinsendam Baltic cruise from 2005 and hope to have them posted on smugmug by tomorrow night. That will followed by the photos from the Noordam transatlantic we did with you and Bob in 2006. Better late than never!

Thanks again to everyone for all the good feedback. :)

cruising teacher: how about that! I hope you will enjoy "our" cabin! ;) It is very convenient to the aft elevators and stairway, yet we never heard any noise. Our cabin steward was first rate--hopefully you will have the same one. We had booked a Cat VC guarantee and were assigned 7095-a pleasant surprise!

localady: Hi Sher! Thanks for the compliment! I enjoy photography but have a ways to go in a lot of areas. It helps to have good subjects though. Coincidentally, today I have been working on the photos from our Prinsendam Baltic cruise from 2005 and hope to have them posted on smugmug by tomorrow night. That will followed by the photos from the Noordam transatlantic we did with you and Bob in 2006. Better late than never!

Thanks again to everyone for all the good feedback. :)

I look forward to each and every picture Bill !! :D :D

Archived