What are things not to be missed while on Carnival. FIrst time in 8 days!! Miracle!

vizzle

My first cruise will be in 8 days! I can't wait. Can you all help me make a list of things not to be missed while cruising on Carnival Miracle?

Please do no move this thread! I meant to put it here. And it is most appropriate here. Thanks!

Do not miss Nick and Nora's supper club. Unfortunetly, due to things too long to discuss, DH and I couldn't make it to N&N's as we planned but everyone, EVERYONE who has gone has loved it. Well worth the extra $30 bucks a head. I'm going to have to book another cruise on Miracle just to get there!:)

Warm chocolate melting cake, and lobster tails!!!!

Have as many photos taken as you want to.... you only pay for the ones you want to buy... there are some great photo opportunities on elegant night.... as well as other times!!

Most important of all... don't sweat the small stuff... and HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!:D :D :D

Do not miss Nick and Nora's supper club. Unfortunetly, due to things too long to discuss, DH and I couldn't make it to N&N's as we planned but everyone, EVERYONE who has gone has loved it. Well worth the extra $30 bucks a head. I'm going to have to book another cruise on Miracle just to get there!:)

I second N&N, we went twice. The food, service and atmosphere were great!!!

Archived