How many sq ft are the ocean view cabins Millenium class (Sky/Pan deck)

Sheik

Hi all,

I've just booked a 14 nights Australia/New Zealand cruise onboard the Millennium. Our cabin is 9000, located on the Sky deck. It seems that this cabin is much larger than on the other decks. Has anybody an idea how many sq ft they are? Or pictures?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I've just booked a 14 nights Australia/New Zealand cruise onboard the Millennium. Our cabin is 9000, located on the Sky deck. It seems that this cabin is much larger than on the other decks. Has anybody an idea how many sq ft they are? Or pictures?

Thanks!

While I have personally never stayed in that cabin, I was curious to see the size of it. A couple of years ago I went up to that cabin on debarkation day to see whether the door was open. The cabin door was wide open, so I peeked in to see the size. The cabin attendant saw me peeking and told me I could go inside to take a look. As this cabin is an ocean view room without a balcony, the cabin itself extends out about three feet past the end of the balcony line of the cabins next to it. If you figure a standard cabin is 170 sq.ft. and the balcony is 38 sq.ft. and the extra space past the balcony line would be about another 30 sq.ft. I would estimate the cabin size to be around 238 sq. ft. Here is a link to some pictures of the cabin I found:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/pictures?a=67b0de21b30c43dde4b5&sid=8AYt2jRs4btGIG

I hope this helps.

Steve

Archived