NCL child care

sunquest76

The kid's crew is open to all children ages 2 and up. Children do not need to be potty trained to participate. After hours babysitting is also available from 10pm-1am and costs $5/child. Here's the link to NCL's kid's crew info page:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=FreestyleFamilyFun

I've sailed on NCL twice with my two children. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask:)

We were on the Spirit in June with kids from 2 to 10. My niece (2) loved going to the club in the early evenings the boys in the middle didn't care for it, but that had more to do with their personalities than the actual club. My dd 10 went for a couple of hours on sea days but prefered to hang out in the arcade. We never went to after hours and it was mostly just quiet time with movies for the kids. If your child is not potty trained they will give you a pager to come change the diaper when needed. They will also call you if your child cries more than 15 minutes. The younger group was nice because they mixed activities with some down time so the ones that needed it could nap on a mat. Port days, like after hours, are for a fee. They also will not take the kids swimming, they are in the club unless they have a special activity planned.

Archived