Onboard "whats on" paper

dmackay46

We are sailing with P&O on ventura next year for the first time in ages... I was wondering...is there still a daily onboard newspaper on P&O ships, for daily activities and "whats on".

If so, are there any links to view one?

Thanks

Dave

On the first few Ventura cruises after she sailed I read reports that the paper wasn't always delivered (all other ships as normal) But I think all is ok now on there, not sure what the problem was, perhaps printers problem.

On the first few Ventura cruises after she sailed I read reports that the paper wasn't always delivered (all other ships as normal) But I think all is ok now on there, not sure what the problem was, perhaps printers problem.

One problem was you only got one per cabin even if you were sharing (not with a spouse/partner) and also people used to take them from the racks outside the cabins. Ventura also has the Horizon newspaper which is not nearly as good at the Oriana Today (or Aurora Today etc ) type papers. It doesn't list special offers in the spa or the cocktail of the day etc.

Archived