Help with white dress

I'am looking for a really nice semi sexy dress or pantsuit in white for the "White Hot Nights Party" for Oct. cruise. I wear a 10 or 12 and am 5'7". Age, well lets just say mid 50's. If any of you have ideas of online companys to shop from please help. We live in such a rural are that the nearest "just ok" shopping is 3 hrs. away.

Thanks in advance for any pix. or ideas you can give me.

Kristy,

WOW, that second one is gorgeous. I guess I hadn't thought much about length. I could wear that for "dress-up night or not". I probably would be better off with a short dress as more practical. I can pretty much wear any style--have a bit of that tummy bulge, but spanx takes care of that!HA

Thanks for quick reply,

Retiredonthesea

White, would be nice as I do have a couple cream or off white dresses. The White Hot Nights Party is very much white from what I have read about those who attend and do want to wear the white. It's not something you have to do, but I think it's more fun to participate.

Thanks for mentioning Nordstroms--I forget about the bigger department stores and we have none around here. Found a couple cute ones and on sale!!:D

Retiredonthesea

_5547013.jpg

This is Calvin Klein from Nordstroms. It's very sophisticated but sexy. The first one I came across in white. You didn't say if you're looking for short, long, etc. Likes or dislikes?

Kristy

Wow, this is absolutley gorgeous and would be flattering to a variety of ages and sizes.

this comes in white: 1h.jpg1d.jpg$73

1front.jpg this comes in white as well 1detail1.jpgdetail on shoulder and similarly on hip. Currently on sale for $29.95 at therosedress.com (it's under med...not sure what a size 12 falls under)

1h.jpg1c.jpg it's a large and $69

Whereas I like this site, and what I've ordered from here, the sizes do tend to run small so pay attention to the size chart if you go there. Best of luck

Archived