Does Celebrity have special activities

oavcech95

What kind of "activities" do you mean then? Do you mean the family style activities like "Family Scavenger Hunts/Family Dance Parties/Family Build A Buddy"...or do you mean actual ship ammenities (meaning things like ice skating, slides, rock wall climbing, mini golf).

I know almost nothing about Celebrity...but if we figure out what you are really asking, then we can try to help you. :D

We were on the Galaxy last summer. This is not one of their bigger ships.

The children's club was actually well stocked and the staff were friendly and motivated. They had plenty of organized activities, a show, team games, art projects in addition to videos and video games (but not too much).

There was a baby pool which filled up only at sea (some sort of rule) but otherwise, none of the fancy things like rock climbing or ice skating like is offered on other companies.

I do have to warn you that they have introduced a program which you pay one price and can have unlimited access to the club. There are hours which are free and hours that they charge.

The kids get a backpack, hat, T-shirt, etc. and a tour of the bridge. I was kind of uncomfortable with the "two tiered" club but actually, it quickly paid for itself and you have a couple of days to decide if it's the right option for your child. They will take your child at any time, signed up or not, but for meals and evenings, it was a pay-by-the-hour deal. Look into this before leaving or consider this if you are still shopping around.

Celebrity actually doesn't hard-sell to families so there are porpotionally fewer kids on board than with other lines who cater to that crowd but those of us who have cruised with them were pleased and felt that they made a sincere effort to take care of our children.

What kind of "activities" do you mean then? Do you mean the family style activities like "Family Scavenger Hunts/Family Dance Parties/Family Build A Buddy"...or do you mean actual ship ammenities (meaning things like ice skating, slides, rock wall climbing, mini golf).

I know almost nothing about Celebrity...but if we figure out what you are really asking, then we can try to help you. :D

Oh thanks, I mean the family style.

We were on the Galaxy last summer. This is not one of their bigger ships.

The children's club was actually well stocked and the staff were friendly and motivated. They had plenty of organized activities, a show, team games, art projects in addition to videos and video games (but not too much).

There was a baby pool which filled up only at sea (some sort of rule) but otherwise, none of the fancy things like rock climbing or ice skating like is offered on other companies.

I do have to warn you that they have introduced a program which you pay one price and can have unlimited access to the club. There are hours which are free and hours that they charge.

The kids get a backpack, hat, T-shirt, etc. and a tour of the bridge. I was kind of uncomfortable with the "two tiered" club but actually, it quickly paid for itself and you have a couple of days to decide if it's the right option for your child. They will take your child at any time, signed up or not, but for meals and evenings, it was a pay-by-the-hour deal. Look into this before leaving or consider this if you are still shopping around.

Celebrity actually doesn't hard-sell to families so there are porpotionally fewer kids on board than with other lines who cater to that crowd but those of us who have cruised with them were pleased and felt that they made a sincere effort to take care of our children.

Oh so what activivities are charged or only meals.

Archived