Emerald/Crown Princess: L248 / L252

Cruisin' Crazy

I have posted this first on the Disabled Board, but also would like to contact anyone from a larger pool of travelers on the Princess Board if anyone has pictures as per below. Thanks very much for any help.

I am looking for someone who has been on either the Emerald or Crown Princess ships and had a wheelchair cabin on Lido Deck 15. There are two accessible cabins forward on that deck, number L248 and L252, which are inside cabins.

If there is anyone who has been in either of these cabins, and might have some digital pictures they could send me, I would appreciate it very much. My wife uses a scooter and cannot walk at all, and we are looking to book some cruises on the Ruby, which is the same as the Emerald and Crown, and for advance research, I find pictures the best way to get a good look at cabins before making a decision.

Please contact me at <kenmarvv@allstream.net> and thank you very much for any help you could give us.

Keep on cruisin' and best regards to all, Ken.

• 3 years later...
I have posted this first on the Disabled Board' date=' but also would like to contact anyone from a larger pool of travelers on the Princess Board if anyone has pictures as per below. Thanks very much for any help.

I am looking for someone who has been on either the Emerald or Crown Princess ships and had a wheelchair cabin on Lido Deck 15. There are two accessible cabins forward on that deck, number L248 and L252, which are inside cabins.

If there is anyone who has been in either of these cabins, and might have some digital pictures they could send me, I would appreciate it very much. My wife uses a scooter and cannot walk at all, and we are looking to book some cruises on the Ruby, which is the same as the Emerald and Crown, and for advance research, I find pictures the best way to get a good look at cabins before making a decision.

Please contact me at <kenmarvv@allstream.net> and thank you very much for any help you could give us.

Keep on cruisin' and best regards to all, Ken.[/quote']

Cruisin' Crazy - Ken We have been on the Ruby Princess several times and we have taken L252 for the third time this coming Spring as it is a wonderful hadicapped cabin. It is very spacious and goes right out on to the Lido deck. The bathroom has a roll in shower and is great. The room had 17 drawers and we are not light packers and could not fill them... Go for L252 you will love it.. Have a great trip...:)

Archived