****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Good morning " Lifers".... Welcome to the new member.....:D

I am still working with hubby, tax time:eek:...... I hope you all had a great weekend..... I have sent another e-mail to Johna, hope carnival gets us some pricing this week... We are still in line for our group pricing, so hang on!!!!!

Baseball has started again, so here I go satting at the ball park.....I have the internet on my phone now!!!!!:)

Where I am satting at right now, I can see a Carnival ship in port , no wonder I can't get any work done.... Hubby's office is across from the Port .....Now I know why I have to come help at tax time......

Morning all, been awhile since I responsed from Cool Sotheren Calif. temperture (56) today. But the coffee is good and I do hope information on pricing is coming soon.;)

Looking foward to meeting all of you personnaly, when we sail next year.

Dan

mmmmm coffee.

I feel your pain Pugs ... I'm sitting on my sofa and looking out my windows and yup ... Carnival ship in port.

Wait a minute, did Baseball season ever end for you all? What you had a couple weeks off at Christmas?? :D

Anyway, it's fixinta be a nice sunny day here (though I agree with Dan, a touch cool), I should head out on my walk shortly. Enjoy your day Lifers!

Wish it was nice here! It's 27 degrees and we have had flurries off and on all morning. We have 2 storms coming in tomorrow. The first doesn't look too bad. The second one in the afternoon/evening may bring us an inch or two and then maybe change to freezing rain and then rain on Wednesday. Yuck! Still drinking coffee here!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Wish it was nice here! It's 27 degrees and we have had flurries off and on all morning. We have 2 storms coming in tomorrow. The first doesn't look too bad. The second one in the afternoon/evening may bring us an inch or two and then maybe change to freezing rain and then rain on Wednesday. Yuck! Still drinking coffee here!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Same here - supposed to start overnight with the snow and then maybe sleet and freezing rain until Wednesday. Yuck!

Hello All!!

This looks like the perfect cruise for my DW and two DS's. Any idea of when pricing may be announced? When it is we are in.

Welcome!!! We keep waiting but hopefully soon. Carnival still hasn't officially even announced the itinerary for summer 2010 yet.

page 8 save. :eek:

let's just duct tape this ol thing up at the top here. (See I learned a thing or two while living in the south) :D

Afternoon Lifers. Since coffee is long gone ... Isn't it Martini Time?? (goodness I miss Tommy)

Didn't we talk the other day on another thread?

When are you leaving on the Pride? June 6 or in July? We (my DH and granddaughter) will be on it July 10.

Hey MarylandLady....I am going on June 6th. :) I'll let you know how it goes when I get back.

Good Evening Lifers! Just passing by and saw this wonderful post! Hope it's not to late to get on the list! I am very interested in this one. I was looking for something in the summer of 2010 and didn't know if anything was going on here with the groups. So, definitely count me in! I would be bringing DH and the 5 kids!

Gina :)

Good Evening Lifers! Just passing by and saw this wonderful post! Hope it's not to late to get on the list! I am very interested in this one. I was looking for something in the summer of 2010 and didn't know if anything was going on here with the groups. So, definitely count me in! I would be bringing DH and the 5 kids!

Welcome Gina! Glad you are joining us. :)

Welcome to the Lifers! You picked a great group - we hope to have some prices soon!

Archived