****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

I have a question for you more experienced cruisers. It has to do with picking cabin category.

BubbaQ is 6'9. When traveling with him my goal in life it to not have a cranky BubbaQ cause that can be really really annoying. So what do I look for in the cabin categories map to make sure we've got a bed that's king (the two twins = a king thing is fine). Or all of them like that except the singles?

I have a question for you more experienced cruisers. It has to do with picking cabin category.

BubbaQ is 6'9. When traveling with him my goal in life it to not have a cranky BubbaQ cause that can be really really annoying. So what do I look for in the cabin categories map to make sure we've got a bed that's king (the two twins = a king thing is fine). Or all of them like that except the singles?

Yes, if it has two twins they will push them together....

Works for my hubby, he is 6 / 4

Don't know. I created it. Copied it and then pasted it into my sig area and it just does not show. Ill play with it later........after some coffee :)

Is it not a little late for coffee:confused:

Our rooms have always had the king bed - both the balcony ones and the two times we did an inside on the 2 night cruises. I think as long as you don't book the "1A" category and go with at least a category 4 you will have the two twins that convert to a king.

In the north part of Florida we got some snow......I just heard this on the weather..... May get into the 20 to 30 tonight.... We have a freeze headed out way...... And this is FLORIDA!!!!!!

weeeee! We've not been to Cozumel, but may have to take a trip over there on our next trip to Cancun. I was browsing through the carnival excursions and the Caverns by Jeep thing caught my eye. I have to research it though. Year before last we snorkeled through some caverns in Playa del Carmen and it was the coolest thing we'd ever done. The other thing that caught my eye was the Mexican Cooking thing.

Which the more I think about it, July in the Yucatan can be pretty hot n steamy. I more than likely will want the shade of a palm tree and an icy cold cerveza. :D

Last time we were in Cozumel we spent the day at Playa Uvas. Great spot - we were one of two families there that day - gorgeous water, a snorkel tour, lunch, and all we could drink for only about $40. I admit that Coz. is not my favorite place so we may do the beach club thing again. Although you may want to check out the shopping downtown :p- we did that the first time there and I hated the whole pushy shopkeeper thing but that's me.

Our rooms have always had the king bed - both the balcony ones and the two times we did an inside on the 2 night cruises. I think as long as you don't book the "1A" category and go with at least a category 4 you will have the two twins that convert to a king.

check out carnivals website for the deck plans, there are some rooms where the 2 twins can not be made into a king, but they are small in number.

Does anyone have banner maker, My was on the desk top, I can't find it.....

We need a banner........

Try googling for "banner makers." There are bunch of free sites out there - just be careful - some I saw didn't look so legit - don't want to inadvertently download spyware or something.

I am playing with that one right now. Want me to work on it Pugs?

Well darn - the free versions all have advertising for the host site embedded in them. May need to look around or maybe someone will have the software already.

Hi folks!

Well, Rob and I just booked the DREAM for July 24, 2010! Unfortunately, :( for us, that means we won't be sailing with the LIFERS next summer. However, we plan to keep checking the boards to see when you all will sail again!:) We had such a good time last summer and look forward to another 'reunion?'

Our cruise arrives back to Port Canaveral the day the Freedom departs Fort Lauderdale. (Think our family would have time to catch up to you guys?):D

Priscilla

Archived