****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

UMMMMM....when was someone gonna tell me about this trip? Between work and school I have not had time to think let alone check the boards! So without having to read this whole thread, do we have pricing? What are the dates and where do I sign up?

UMMMMM....when was someone gonna tell me about this trip? Between work and school I have not had time to think let alone check the boards! So without having to read this whole thread, do we have pricing? What are the dates and where do I sign up?

No pricing yet...we are hoping for it soon. Nothing is firm yet...I think you just tell pugs that you want to be on the list (how many people and how many cabins)

We've missed you!!! Pugs sent an email way back many months ago - it must not have made it to you! I just said something to Mike the other day that I hadn't seen you post in a long time and that I should email you. :p But I am the world's worst person about emailing so I hadn't done it yet! :o

No prices - been waiting since August. :( Carnival still hasn't officially released the summer 2010 sailings yet. But looking at possibility of end of July 2010.

We've missed you! How is school going?

Page 11??:eek: Where is everyone??? Playing in the snow? At the beach??

uh huh. At the beach. :D People are actually in the water. :eek:

Am I bad that I didn't even watch the SB? I just relaxed and played games with my kiddos. ;)

I love my TiVo. I fast forwarded through most of it. :D Odd really since I do enjoy football.... the big game usually bores me.

Hi Molly! Good to see you!

mmmmm coffee.

I feel your pain Pugs ... I'm sitting on my sofa and looking out my windows and yup ... Carnival ship in port.

Wait a minute, did Baseball season ever end for you all? What you had a couple weeks off at Christmas?? :D

Anyway, it's fixinta be a nice sunny day here (though I agree with Dan, a touch cool), I should head out on my walk shortly. Enjoy your day Lifers!

Your correct it never ends, a few weeks at Christmas and here we go again:confused:

Good Evening Lifers! Just passing by and saw this wonderful post! Hope it's not to late to get on the list! I am very interested in this one. I was looking for something in the summer of 2010 and didn't know if anything was going on here with the groups. So, definitely count me in! I would be bringing DH and the 5 kids!

Gina :)

Welcome, in my signature you will see Pugs, drop me an email so you will be added with the rest of the Lifers to get the first price shout!!!!!

Welcome back Molly, I knew you would find us!!!!;)

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Hey There Lifers!!

Its been a week or so since I checked in, hope all is well with everyone. Just got back from an "all" girls weekend, no kids and no men!! There were about 60 of us and a good time was had by all. We were gone for 4 days and froze our butts off!! We were 5 hours North and slept in cabins and one night, it was 28 degrees.:eek: Hubby played Mr. Mom for the 4 days and Kaitlyn had a high school cheer competition so poor hubby was on competition duty which included rolling Kaitlyn's hair, but when Kaitlyn found out about "Dad" doing her hair...she quickly made plans to spend the night at a friend's house and her mother did Kaitlyn's hair.:p

MarylandLady.....is it warming up there yet? I know you said one day it was 50's, but then another day, it was 27 degrees and snow flurries!:confused: Spring is right around the corner...I feel it. Maybe when you come down here for your cruise, we can hook up if time permits. Just keep me posted.

Welcome Heelman48 and Gina477....just like Vacruizer said, you have picked a GREAT group. These guys are the best and can't wait until our next cruise. Nicest people you would ever want to meet!!!

Molly.......WELCOME BACK!! Its been long time and you've been missed. How is everything going?

Gary just sent me some pictures last week of their latest snow storm. He sent me pictures of Stewart in the snow with NO shirt on making a snow angel!! Looks too cold for me.:rolleyes: Stewart made sure he texted Kaitlyn rubbing it in that they had a snow day!!:D

Well......I am on the road again on Friday....heading to Tampa for Kaitlyn's cheer competition....be back Sunday evening.

Pugs......maybe if you are around this weekend, we can hook up and do dinner or something...that would be AWESOME!;) I'll email you and let me know what your schedule looks like for the weekend. It looks like its going to be real cold up there this weekend.

Just came back from the store and as I was driving out of our neighborhood, a duck flew into my car and it scared me to death. At first, I didn't know what happened so I pulled over and a neighbor stopped and said it was a duck. The duck flew into the water and I can't believe I had no damage to my SUV. I thought for sure I would have a dent on the side because I was hit pretty hard.

Molly.......WELCOME BACK!! Its been long time and you've been missed. How is everything going?

I have missed you guys too! Everything is well. School and work are crazy so have not been on the boards...very excited about possibly cruising with you all again!

My nephew graduates from San Diego State in May and I could not see the point of going to SD and not taking a cruise, so I booked a 4 day on Elation. Which is what brougt me back to the boards. It is my grad gift to him, he is stoked because this will be his first cruise.

Sure wish I was in FL with you and Pugs....cold here and we are having snow of our own, course NOTHING is cause for a snow day here!

I have missed you guys too! Everything is well. School and work are crazy so have not been on the boards...very excited about possibly cruising with you all again!

My nephew graduates from San Diego State in May and I could not see the point of going to SD and not taking a cruise, so I booked a 4 day on Elation. Which is what brougt me back to the boards. It is my grad gift to him, he is stoked because this will be his first cruise.

Sure wish I was in FL with you and Pugs....cold here and we are having snow of our own, course NOTHING is cause for a snow day here!

Hey Again!

Glad to hear everything is going well. I don't know how you do it with work and school. When will you be done with school? Kaitlyn is a sophomore this year and she is thinking about going into nursing. Well, actually......she is thinking of being a Physician's Assistant, that will be 6 years of schooling so we shall see. I hope she sticks to that because I told her she will always have a job in the medical field.

We are VERY excited too about cruising with everyone in July 2010. It will be a blast. Its like one, big, happy family!!!!:D Hey, at least you are taking a short cruise in May. We won't be cruising this summer. We are planning a big Sweet 16 party for Kaitlyn in May. She doesn't turn 16 until the end of June, but she wanted to do the party before school gets out and everyone takes off for vacations. Kaitlyn and I will be in NJ in June for approximately 10 days for my sister's wedding and for my nephew's high school graduation. Kaitlyn and her cousins will take a train into New York City and do all of the tourist stuff.;) I haven't decided yet if I will actually let her do the city without me...it makes me nervous, but my nieces have gone in by themselves and they really know their way around so I may think about it.:rolleyes: Hubby is staying home and working...someone has to stay home and work to pay for all of our trips, right?????

Have you gotten a lot of snow this winter? I would love to go to Montana or Wyoming someday and do Yellowstone. I am sure it is absolutely beautiful!

Coffee sounds good Ed, pour me a cup will you.

Mahwah, tell Kaitlyn to stick with the medical field, it is one of the only really secure area of employment these days.

Yellowstone is beautiful, but I'll take a cruise over the park any day! But then again Yellowstone is right here so I have been there, done that...lol.

Archived