****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Wow. Just read on cnn.com that 50% of the homes on Grand Turk were destroyed by Hurricane Ike. No mention of injuries - praying that those who live there are all ok and will come through this fine.

Don't know if any upcoming itineraries will be affected or if the cruise port was damaged. :(

Kaitlyn's football team that she cheers for won tonight, 28-0 and it wasn't a pretty scene out on the field tonight. During the 4th quarter, one of the football players from the other team, on purpose, hurt one of our players, they all started to fight and the other team fortfeited the game. It was only 5 minutes left until the end, but the cheerleaders were asked to leave...it was a mess.

I just don't understand where that type of mentality comes from. Cherise has said there are a couple new members of her team this year that try to pick fights with some of the other girls on the team. I don't get it.:confused:

Morning Lifers!

cold is nearly gone ... we're at the cough stage. :rolleyes:

Feeling better, so I'm heading out to do some shopping today! sandals for me, but more importantly I need to start rounding up toys that I take to Mexico with us. We donate them to an organization that distributes them at Christmas to children that would otherwise not have a Christmas. :)

ah. Football season. I think this is going to be my biggest adjustment living on the West Coast again. Football at 10am! My Men play Monday and I won't even have left the w-place by the time the game starts. :mad:

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Can I have both? :p Got to have my coffee, but the juice sounds good, too!

Coffee's not so bad - it's loaded with antioxidants and helps prevent several diseases. At least that's what I've been reading. :D

That's what I hear too, but can't stand the taste of it. Crooked prefers to get her antioxidants from 60% or more chocolate:rolleyes: I can't even get a drink from Starbucks or anything like that....the place is so permeated with coffee that I taste it in anything and everything else:eek:

Page 2! :eek:

Monday's in retail pretty much compensate for anyone having an easy one. :mad: Why don't y'all live in Hawaii so I could entice ya to go out shopping!??

Coffee ... ah. To those that know my oddies, I love coffee in the morning, but hate coffee flavored anything else (candies, ice cream, liquers). I know. WEIRD. But would you expect anything less from me? :rolleyes:

Woke up with a Nyquil hangover today. Takin a break at the moment to finish up some Chicken Soup. Yum! Hope all is well in Lifer Land!

Hello Lifers, how is everyone doing this afternoon?

Me- just fine thank you.

Ed, I met a couple at my gym this morning who was in town to attend their grand daughter`s "Grandparents Day" at her school, and they are from your town of Oxford, Al.

Thought that was kinda neat, but I`ve forgotten their names already.

Oh well, senior moment.;)

Monday is down - how many more until cruise time? :eek:

Crook - my DH is the same way - he can't stand coffee. He gets his morning jolt from a Diet Mtn. Dew.

BSQ - I agree - I love my coffee but don't flavor anything else with it. I can't even do iced coffee - must be hot. Coffee ice cream is one of the yuckiest things ever. My only exception to that is Carnival's capppucino pie which is awesome!

I'll go shopping with you anytime - if I could just teleport myself to Hawaii!

Good Evening " Lifers" I was so hoping to get some things done here today, but wouldn't you know it I got called into "W"... Oh well I think the teacher will be back tomorrow, I hope!!!!

It has been really hot here in Tampa!!!! I need a little cool break!

Well I sure do wish we would get our pricing, guess we have to wait:rolleyes: ...

Well Ed , I missed coffee today! Now my head hurts!!!!

Where is Gary:confused:

Archived