****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Ed, I met a couple at my gym this morning who was in town to attend their grand daughter`s "Grandparents Day" at her school, and they are from your town of Oxford, Al.

Thought that was kinda neat, but I`ve forgotten their names already.

Oh well, senior moment.;)

Small world indeed even with those 'senior's moments'. ;)

Page 2! :eek:

Monday's in retail pretty much compensate for anyone having an easy one. :mad: Why don't y'all live in Hawaii so I could entice ya to go out shopping!??

Coffee ... ah. To those that know my oddies, I love coffee in the morning, but hate coffee flavored anything else (candies, ice cream, liquers). I know. WEIRD. But would you expect anything less from me? :rolleyes:

Woke up with a Nyquil hangover today. Takin a break at the moment to finish up some Chicken Soup. Yum! Hope all is well in Lifer Land!

Why don't y'all live in Hawaii so I could entice ya to go out shopping!??

Hey I'll go, now how do I get there, oh I may need a air ticket, but then I'll not have money to shop:( ...Guess I better pass;)

Dafell......Well.....a day later and Kaitlyn's back is still hurting. She is in so much pain, but there is nothing much she can do with her back, but to ride it out and deal with it!:( She went to school today and made it only until 10am. She couldn't sit up in those hard chairs! So....she called Daddy to pick her up (sucker!!) She is still in bed with a heating pad on so she is not moving around much and I think thats worse because her back tightens up. I am hoping this will go away SOON otherwise we will be back at the doctors.:(

Pugs......I heard from Gary the other day....that Blockbuster was real busy..LOL:p He'll NEVER go back there again. He'll be in touch soon.

Good morning Lifers. :D

Good morning Ed and everyone!!!

Oh well, back to "w" for me. I got up to walk at 5 am and it was pitch black outside - another reminder that summer is almost over. I decided to find another time during the day to walk when it was much lighter.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!:)

By the way, no coffee for me either. I need a shower in the morning to wake me up and if I need a boost I have a diet coke!!!!!

Rescued from page 3. Hope everyone had a great day.

Hailey, my almost 3 yo, got her cast off her leg today and she was NOT happy. She wanted to keep it on. I thing she got use to people carrying her wherever she wanted. I can't wait for her to be up and running again (never thought I would say that), but the Dr said it may be a couple of days.

Good morning Ed and everyone!!!

Oh well, back to "w" for me. I got up to walk at 5 am and it was pitch black outside - another reminder that summer is almost over. I decided to find another time during the day to walk when it was much lighter.

Seems like it's happened over night. My usually late Monday at w, and didn't realizes I should get going till a co-w'er said it was getting dark out. It's kind of like a Vampire movie. Gotta be out of L.A. before the sun goes down. :D Ended up doinb the w from home while whatching My Men lose to Denver. :cool:

IT JUST OCCURED TO ME THAT WE NEVER HAD A TOWEL HOG CLASS!!

Seems like it's happened over night. My usually late Monday at w, and didn't realizes I should get going till a co-w'er said it was getting dark out. It's kind of like a Vampire movie. Gotta be out of L.A. before the sun goes down. :D Ended up doinb the w from home while whatching My Men lose to Denver. :cool:

IT JUST OCCURED TO ME THAT WE NEVER HAD A TOWEL HOG CLASS!!

Guess we will have to do that in 2010:o

Good Evening " Lifers"....

Well I* was called in to work today, seems thye teacher I subbed for will be out the whole week, so I guess you know where I will be!!!!!

This dog is work!!!!!! I must have been crazy to agree to this!!!!!However she is so sweet!!!!

HOG CLASS!!!!!! Oh yea we must have Jjay teach us!!!!!

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Dafell......Well.....a day later and Kaitlyn's back is still hurting. She is in so much pain, but there is nothing much she can do with her back, but to ride it out and deal with it!:( She went to school today and made it only until 10am. She couldn't sit up in those hard chairs! So....she called Daddy to pick her up (sucker!!) She is still in bed with a heating pad on so she is not moving around much and I think thats worse because her back tightens up. I am hoping this will go away SOON otherwise we will be back at the doctors.:(

Sorry to hear that Kaitlyn's back is still bothering her. Hopefully she feels better soon and doesn't have to miss too much school. Take care and keep us informed.

Up and out of bed everyone! If I have to go to the 'W' place, so do the rest of you:eek:

I did go! :p I'm still here! Headed out shortly for margaritas with a friend - I'll check in later.

Must pretend I'm on a cruise since I don't have anything booked right now. :(

Sorry to hear that Kaitlyn's back is still bothering her. Hopefully she feels better soon and doesn't have to miss too much school. Take care and keep us informed.

Thanks David for checking on Kaitlyn. She is back in school, but learning to "deal" with the pain....she is moving very slow and has sat out all week during cheer practice. She can't stand any long periods of time. I am just glad its happening now and not in November, our competition season!:eek: Hopefully she will be much better by then. Her coach suggested taking her to a chiropracter so this will be our next step. She had her first JV game today and I am sure she will come home tonight in MAJOR pain!:eek: :eek:

Anyway.....how is my Hailey doing? Learning to deal without her cast???? Was her leg tender and sore when the cast came off? I remember when Kaitlyn's cast came off, she was still sore. Don't forget to give her lots of kisses and hugs from us!!!!;) Take care!

Archived