****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Reammi...............

OH MY GOSH.......I just went through today's mail and I got your card. Thank you so much. That was such a nice surprsie!!! Rebecca looked absolutely beautiful at her Sweet 16!;) You'll have to help me with some suggestions for Kaitlyn's Sweet 16. I am in the planning stages right now.

Hope all is well with you and I will try to e-mail you this weekend even though you OWE me the next e-mail. LOL!!:D :D I am sure you have been busy with cheer and school. I have been too. Kaitlyn hurt her back real bad again at last Sunday's camp, bad enough that she was carried out of the gym, couldn't walk. I'll fill you in later. Tonight we have the Varsity game to go to and all JV cheerleaders and parents need to be in the parking lot collecting money for parking. This morning Kaitlyn told me that the coach has enough volunteers so I don't need to go. I had a feeling Kaitlyn might be telling me a story so I e-mailed the coach to see if she needs me and she said YES, she needs me!!! Kaitlyn told me its not cool having me there and she doesn't want to be embarrassed!! BUT, of course if Daddy was there....she is okay with that because he's cool. Dave told me that I need to behave myself tonight and don't even talk to Kaitlyn....she is just too funny. I guess this is all part of growing up!

Take care and I will talk to you real soon.

Reammi...............

OH MY GOSH.......I just went through today's mail and I got your card. Thank you so much. That was such a nice surprsie!!! Rebecca looked absolutely beautiful at her Sweet 16!;) You'll have to help me with some suggestions for Kaitlyn's Sweet 16. I am in the planning stages right now.

Hi Kathy,

You are welcome. Since Rebecca was writing so many cards and I was addressing them thought I'd send an extra one or two!!!!! I thought they came out well, also.

As for Ground Zero - it could one day be the most beautiful place on Earth but no matter what is done there I will never be able to erase what I witnessed that day. There is still a fence and not much work has been done on the new building or the memorial monument. The project is currently at a standstill due to legal issues. I still find it difficult to visit Ground Zero and to be honest I try not to watch any video footage of the day as well. No need to watch someone's home video. I lived it and have it permanently stored in my memory. 9/11 was the day I realized that my girls were the most important things to me in life and all I wanted was to go home to them. It took me 13 hours to get home and when I finally got there I told my DH that I no longer worked in NY. My employer was very gracious. There were hundreds of us from my company who didn't go back to "w" in NY. I just couldn't do it. The money was awesome but my life was more important. I took some time off and I never looked back. Now you know why I have such a long commute and I don't complain about it. It was my choice - a quality of life decision - something about safety in the suburbs!!!!

Anyway, I do owe you an email and I will work on that this weekend. I hope Kaitlyn's back is feeling better. Rebecca is supposed to sing tonight at the Varsity football game but I hear thunder and see lightning so I think it will be cancelled. Otherwise, my life is all about cheer!!! Say hi to Dave!!!

My daughter was in the Pentagon , she was stationed there for 4 yrs. It took 3 days before we got word she was OK...

So yes 9/11 is a day or days I will always remember. I was teaching that day when Sister Karen came and removed me from class to tell me. I call my husband and he said he had talked to her 10 min. before it happened and she was at her desk....The longest days of my life!!!!I remember it as if it was yesterday.

Good evening " Lifers".....WHAT A WEEK!!!!!

I hope to have our pricing soon/ I am sending another e-mail to Laura Monday.....Spoke to Johna and she hopes to speak to Laura next week....

I don't want you all to think I am not working on things on my end, it just takes time and we are so early that Carnival has not released pricing yet.

I am so hoping to get another cruise on my signature and our new banner started!!!!!!

So Ed are you doing the mugs and coffee club....

We will need a photo album person if Gary doesn't go, ( I hope he does).

Jjay/ pocker pub crawl and hog towel class.......

I think we should work on some tours together.

I know we will want another cocktail party ( oh yea)!!!!!

What else??????

Reammi...............

Hope all is well with you and I will try to e-mail you this weekend even though you OWE me the next e-mail. LOL!!:D :D I am sure you have been busy with cheer and school. I have been too. Kaitlyn hurt her back real bad again at last Sunday's camp, bad enough that she was carried out of the gym, couldn't walk. I'll fill you in later. Tonight we have the Varsity game to go to and all JV cheerleaders and parents need to be in the parking lot collecting money for parking. This morning Kaitlyn told me that the coach has enough volunteers so I don't need to go. I had a feeling Kaitlyn might be telling me a story so I e-mailed the coach to see if she needs me and she said YES, she needs me!!! Kaitlyn told me its not cool having me there and she doesn't want to be embarrassed!! BUT, of course if Daddy was there....she is okay with that because he's cool. Dave told me that I need to behave myself tonight and don't even talk to Kaitlyn....she is just too funny. I guess this is all part of growing up!

Take care and I will talk to you real soon.

Kathy take care of that back issue, John fracture his spine in 9th grade. He was in a brace for 6 mo.....Not a issue to over look... Of course he did it playing baseball!!!!!

Kathy take care of that back issue, John fracture his spine in 9th grade. He was in a brace for 6 mo.....Not a issue to over look... Of course he did it playing baseball!!!!!

Hey Barbara.....how are you?

WOW......fracture in the spine??:confused: Now, I am nervous. I keep on telling Kaitlyn that she will need to just deal with the pain and it will get better. She first got hurt right on the floor during a competition back in February in Orlando. I knew something was wrong with the look on her face, but she kept going.:( After that her back bothered her from time to time, but then she really got hurt bad again at last Sunday's cheer camp. Monday we have an appointment with a chiropractor and she'll have X-Rays taken of her back. Hopefully it is nothing serious. The girls on the squad are missing her especially since they are practicing for competition, its not a good time to be out.:eek:

Hope all is well with you and your family.

My daughter was in the Pentagon , she was stationed there for 4 yrs. It took 3 days before we got word she was OK...

So yes 9/11 is a day or days I will always remember. I was teaching that day when Sister Karen came and removed me from class to tell me. I call my husband and he said he had talked to her 10 min. before it happened and she was at her desk....The longest days of my life!!!!I remember it as if it was yesterday.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even imagine what you went through waiting to hear from your daughter. Thank God she was okay!!

Good evening " Lifers".....WHAT A WEEK!!!!!

I hope to have our pricing soon/ I am sending another e-mail to Laura Monday.....Spoke to Johna and she hopes to speak to Laura next week....

I don't want you all to think I am not working on things on my end, it just takes time and we are so early that Carnival has not released pricing yet.

I am so hoping to get another cruise on my signature and our new banner started!!!!!!

We will need a photo album person if Gary doesn't go, ( I hope he does).

Jjay/ pocker pub crawl and hog towel class.......

I think we should work on some tours together.

I know we will want another cocktail party ( oh yea)!!!!!

What else??????

I'll offer to coordinate the pre-cruise hotel again. Though I'll deal directly with the hotels this time, rather than a 3rd party. That made it easy on the front end getting quotes, but those last few weeks were a total nightmare for me getting everyone on the same page. Hopefully we can find just as Fab a place to start off this cruise!

Evening Lifers! and a lil Bump for those on west coast time to get in on what I'm sure will be a great price, and I know is a GREAT group of people!

The jury has reached it's verdict. I am allergic to California. Which is odd, since I didn't used to be. I was very allergic to Georgia and Tennessee. Not so much North Carolina. I would like this very annoying and unproductive cough to stop NOW. Sleep would be nice.

MARTINI? ooooo. I might have enjoyed a martini or two on the Liberty. :D Don't recall anything chocolate though. Me thinks there's a whole world of Martinis out there I've yet to explore.

Hope all our Texas friends n family are safe. Have a good weekend Lifers!

Good morning Lifers!

It is way too early on a Saturday morning for me to be up. Have to go help my sister set up for the yard sale she's having.

What? Martinis? I'm not sure what you are talking about. :p :eek: Tommy made Mike a chocolate one. I tasted it and it was pretty good - just not quite my thing.

If the hotel this time comes even close to the last one we are off to a great start. :D

Pugs - let me know if you have a project for me. Not sure what to volunteer for. :confused:

Evening Lifers! and a lil Bump for those on west coast time to get in on what I'm sure will be a great price, and I know is a GREAT group of people!

The jury has reached it's verdict. I am allergic to California. Which is odd, since I didn't used to be. I was very allergic to Georgia and Tennessee. Not so much North Carolina. I would like this very annoying and unproductive cough to stop NOW. Sleep would be nice.

MARTINI? ooooo. I might have enjoyed a martini or two on the Liberty. :D Don't recall anything chocolate though. Me thinks there's a whole world of Martinis out there I've yet to explore.

Hope all our Texas friends n family are safe. Have a good weekend Lifers!

Oh yes, there is a whole world of martinis - the houdini martini, which is peach schnappes and champagne with vodka. The dessert pear martini - raspberry and pear with vodka. I am on a personal mission to try as many as I can:p

LOL Ed, are you telling me you've never tasted one of these delicious drinks? :eek: Another one of my favs is the chocolate-covered cherry or blueberry (take your pick - they're both sooooo good )

I have truly led a sheltered life. I still think Martinis should be made with Gin. I'm so reserved, you know.......:rolleyes:

Pugd.... I'm not even sure we will be going so you need to depend on someone else.:o

Archived