****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Good evening Lifers.....

I didn't work today, but I should have , I was so busy today....

ARE WE READY FOR A CRUISE!!!!!!!:)

I know I am:D

Hope we get a good price.....

Mr Ed , you can not say NO to this cruise if the price is good, we will miss you , so we will not take no for the answer.... LOL

Still many stations out of gas here in Western VA. The news just did a story that they are investigating many for price gouging. The chain stations like Kangaroo, Sheetz, and Stop-in have stayed around 3.99 a gallon. Many of the independent ones have jacked their prices up over $5.00 - they found one station with $5.69 regular. They always seem to be located across the street from one that is out of gas so it looks like they are out to take advantage of the situation. :(

I think the last time I filled up I spent $43 but that was three weeks ago. I have an 07 Camry Hybrid and really love it! I am soooo glad I won't have to fight the madness and fill up any time soon.

Tampa has a lot of stations out of gas already:confused:

What makes it even more despicable is that you know the gas they're selling was shipped way before the storm, so they didn't pay an "inflated" price for it:mad: On top of that, according to reports at this point, only about 10 platforms were damaged in the gulf and the refineries didn't suffer any major damage. Some people just live to take advantage of a situation....hopefully the states attorney's will take care of these "merchants":rolleyes:

Still many stations out of gas here in Western VA. The news just did a story that they are investigating many for price gouging. The chain stations like Kangaroo, Sheetz, and Stop-in have stayed around 3.99 a gallon. Many of the independent ones have jacked their prices up over $5.00 - they found one station with $5.69 regular. They always seem to be located across the street from one that is out of gas so it looks like they are out to take advantage of the situation. :(

I think the last time I filled up I spent $43 but that was three weeks ago. I have an 07 Camry Hybrid and really love it! I am soooo glad I won't have to fight the madness and fill up any time soon.

vacruizer lucky you.

Wish my Camry was a hybird.

I do not say that when DH is near as he wanted me to get one when we bought the one I have.

I was, then changed my mind, decided the bugs might not be worked out in them.

My good friend has one and loves it.

BSQ, just wanted to let you know that you are no longer alone with the annoying and unproductive cough.

I`ve developed one durning the day today and sure am gonna hate having this cough for a week or two.

That`s what always happens when I get a bad case of sinus.

Will not wait to long before going to the Dr. if I get to coughing and losing lots of sleep.

Do hope that you feel better by now.

Good evening to all the lifers.

Pugs sorry you were so busy today,you may need to sub to get some rest .:D

What can you say....some people are idiots:rolleyes: As much as I drive (300+ miles to & from work ea week), it really hurts when the cost of gas goes up a lot:( It really sucks when it costs over $60 to fill up a Toyota Camry:eek:

I hear ya Crook. I drive 600 miles a week just for "w" (60 miles each way). It definitely adds up. I can't remember the last time I filled my van up. I usually go with $50 at a time and it lasts for 2 days.

Here in Jersey' date=' too.

I just filled up for $3.25--it was 3.16 last week but I didn't need it.:( - and we don't have to pump our own gas........:p No self-service stations allowed anywhere in the Garden State...and we have some of the lowest gas taxes......[/quote']

Hi G'ma. I'm also in Jersey. I live at the Jersey Shore but "w" in Parsippany. Where are you?

Yeah, I wish I could say that about Maryland - last time I looked (and I try not to do it often, cause it makes me cry:( ) about 40 cents per gallon is taxes here:mad:

Gas may be the only bargain we have in NJ. We have the highest property taxes in the United States :mad:.

evening Lifers! Been a long day at the W place. Who's ready for a cruise you ask? ME! I'm on vacation in 11 days. It can't come soon enough!

Tuckersmom, sorry to hear you have the cough too. Mine has come from my allergies, and while it's much better, it still annoying as all get out. I think my co-w'ers are ready to strangle me! Hopefully I'll be done with it this week.

All this talk of gas prices. Weeee. I have to gas up tomorrow morn. I think we're at about $3.58 a gal here. I drive a MINI ... I shudder to think what I'd be spending if I still drove my Vette everyday. It got 11 MPG (I think ... I calculated it once long ago and then fainted!) :eek:

Time to call it a night. Coffees set to brew, Ed should be waking up shortly.

LOL how funny is this? It's 7:30pm EST and I'm the FIRST post of the day:p Hopefully they got all the bugs worked out of whatever they were doing:D

What Bugs:confused: ...Did we have bugs:confused: ....

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Good morning everyone. Now "w" today but I have the dreaded task of waiting for the Satellite guy, you know the one that says he will be there between 8am-noon, and might get here at 3:rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning everyone. Now "w" today but I have the dreaded task of waiting for the Satellite guy, you know the one that says he will be there between 8am-noon, and might get here at 3:rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a great day.

I know that guy really well.:D

I`ve waited on him a time or two myself.

Good morning to Dafell and all the other lifers.

Top of the morning to all of you.

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Archived