****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

BSQ, are your windows on the first floor:confused: ....

ummm. some are, most aren't. But, there's lots of soft sand below. :eek:

How's the cough tuckersmom? Mine is nearly gone. Cough syrup is actually working now. Even got to sleep a good bit last night!!

Morning Lifers!

same here ... very little, fall. If not for my allergies, the only way I'd have known the seasons were changing was by walking through the department stores yesterday. sweaters, sweaters and more sweaters.

I am up unusually early for me on a Sunday. Kept hearing an air horn. Woke up to lifeguards and more lifeguards on the beach in front of the house. Seems a competition. Sorry to post n run, but I must go enjoy the scenery and cheer them on. :D

Hope you all enjoy your day!

Hello everyone and Happy first day of Fall.

Today is also our DD`s birthday.

Can`t say how old she is, because that makes me seem really old.:D

I will tell you this much as to give you an idea, I told her over the week-end she needs to color her hair, to much gray showing.

Do hope that everyone had a great week-end.

I`m hoping for some cruise prices soon. I`m getting real anixous to be booked.

I know we will know as soon as pugs gets the news.

I will tell you this much as to give you an idea, I told her over the week-end she needs to color her hair, to much gray showing.

Must be a good day for birthdays - my DH's birthday is today, too. Been teasing him all day about becoming an old man.

Happy Birthday to your DD and many more!!!!:)

As soon as I have news I will let you:) all know!!!!Are you on my e-mail memo list?

Good morning Lifers - Ed must be sleeping in today!

Mahwah - ooooh, I'd have been livid with those coaches. Back problems are not something you want to mess around with - and they can follow you for life if you are not careful. Trust me - I know. I have a neck problem that has plagued me for over 10 years and may well do so the rest of my life.

Do tell Kaitlyn to be safe out there. I read an article recently where cheerleading had the highest injury (and serious injury) rate of any sport - even more than football. Make sure she takes care of herself first so she'll be in better shape to go back to what she loves. :)

Hi Vacruizer,

YES!! I was livid with those coaches. Unfortunately Kaitlyn's injury happened after I was there all day helping out and I decided to step out then I got the phone call that she was hurt. I guess the coaches didn't believe that she was in pain, but luckily the cheer director ran over and yelled at the coaches to let her sit out, she knows Kaitlyn is not a complainer.

I know ALL about the "cheerleading articles." My father who lives in upstate NY, sends cheerleading articles to Kaitlyn and I at least once a month. It is true that cheerleading has the highest and serious injury rate of any sport. Kaitlyn is on 3 teams and my father would really LOVE IT if she would just NOT cheer anymore, it worries him so I guess by him sending us all of these articles on cheer injuries that would scare Kaitlyn.

She does get kicked, knocked to the ground and comes home with plenty of bruises all over her body, BUT STILL absolutely LOVES IT!:confused: I remember when she was like 9 years old, she got kicked in the mouth. She was standing there crying and one of the girls told the cheer director and she said if Kaitlyn wasn't bleeding, she needed to keep going!:confused: She learned to "suck it up" quickly in cheerleading. Luckily, she is not a flyer, but the coaches call Kaitlyn the star backspotter of the team and all of the flyers fight over Kaitlyn, but unfortunately, because of her back, she can only lift the lightest flyers.

Anyway, this is our life 24/7. Thanks for asking about Kaitlyn. Hopefully things will get better.:)

John picked up his Truck today, he is all smiles,I took him and DAD to get it, they were like kids getting a new toy...What am I going to do with them two????

He got a 2007 sports trak by Ford... It was a demo , really nice and a very gooooooooood :eek: price....

Hi Vacruizer,

YES!! I was livid with those coaches. Unfortunately Kaitlyn's injury happened after I was there all day helping out and I decided to step out then I got the phone call that she was hurt. I guess the coaches didn't believe that she was in pain, but luckily the cheer director ran over and yelled at the coaches to let her sit out, she knows Kaitlyn is not a complainer.

I know ALL about the "cheerleading articles." My father who lives in upstate NY, sends cheerleading articles to Kaitlyn and I at least once a month. It is true that cheerleading has the highest and serious injury rate of any sport. Kaitlyn is on 3 teams and my father would really LOVE IT if she would just NOT cheer anymore, it worries him so I guess by him sending us all of these articles on cheer injuries that would scare Kaitlyn.

She does get kicked, knocked to the ground and comes home with plenty of bruises all over her body, BUT STILL absolutely LOVES IT!:confused: I remember when she was like 9 years old, she got kicked in the mouth. She was standing there crying and one of the girls told the cheer director and she said if Kaitlyn wasn't bleeding, she needed to keep going!:confused: She learned to "suck it up" quickly in cheerleading. Luckily, she is not a flyer, but the coaches call Kaitlyn the star backspotter of the team and all of the flyers fight over Kaitlyn, but unfortunately, because of her back, she can only lift the lightest flyers.

Anyway, this is our life 24/7. Thanks for asking about Kaitlyn. Hopefully things will get better.:)

I was thinking baseball was bad:confused: , hope she is better soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DAUGHTER!!!

HAPPY FALL TOO!!! I can't wait until it starts feeling like fall down South.

Looking forward for our cruise prices!!:D :D

Must be a good day for birthdays - my DH's birthday is today, too. Been teasing him all day about becoming an old man.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR HUBBY! I am 2 years older than my hubby and every year, I tease my hubby about him getting old and he reminds me EVERY year, "it doesn't matter how old he gets, I will always be older!!":eek:

He is soooo sweet!:rolleyes:

I was thinking baseball was bad:confused: , hope she is better soon.

Thanks Barbara! Kaitlyn cracks me up. She just got home from practice and tonight she LOST her voice. She was practicing for a short time with her squad, then she was coaching the little girls tonight and then she also had to go over to one of the football teams and teach the football players some cheers for the pep rally that is coming up homecoming weekend. This week she is also trying out for basketball cheerleading at school. All I can say, I know exactly where she is MOST of the times, keeping her busy will keep her out of trouble!:eek:

Good luck with John's MRI results tomorrow. He is in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted!;)

Good Evening Lifers!!!

Hope all is well with everyone.

I haven't been on all weekend so I guess I had a lot to say!!

Dafell...did you hear that??? Make sure you tell Arlene I wasn't on cruise critic all weekend!!!:D

Reammi...I am still looking for that email...:confused: LOL! I was actually going to email you this weekend, but I don't know where the weekend went??:confused: So.....you like to clean before your cleaning lady comes...thats funny. I don't have a cleaning lady, but David has said for years, if I clean the house he would hire me a cleaning lady. I just have a lot of clutter, I can't seem to throw anything away. I will start, but then I come across some pictures and like David says, I start walking down memory lane!!! Then the cleaning stops!:rolleyes:

Happy Birthday to your DH as well.

Pugs, yes I am on your e-mail list.

Congrats to John and his Dad:D on the new truck.

Oh to be that young again.

Just thought I would say my cough is better, I am so glad to report on that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR HUBBY! I am 2 years older than my hubby and every year, I tease my hubby about him getting old and he reminds me EVERY year, "it doesn't matter how old he gets, I will always be older!!":eek:

He is soooo sweet!:rolleyes:

LOL - he's got about 8 months on me so I always tease him about being the old one. :p

It is finally starting to hint at fall around here. Low 80s during the day, but mid-fifties at night. No signs of leaf color yet but that's probably still a good month away.

Mahwah, good wishes to Kaitlyn.

I do hope her back will improve soon.

Just pray she doesn`t get hurt again before she has time to heal.

Thanks for the BD wish for our DD.

Yes will be great when our Southern Fall arrives.;)

Thank you! Yes, we are praying a lot here, hoping she won't get hurt again.

Archived