****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

LOL - he's got about 8 months on me so I always tease him about being the old one. :p

It is finally starting to hint at fall around here. Low 80s during the day, but mid-fifties at night. No signs of leaf color yet but that's probably still a good month away.

You are having the perfect weather right now...lucky you! That is the most thing I miss about living up North...the fall and the beautiful colors. My brother got married in October 7 years ago in NJ.......we had beautiful pictures taken outside, BUT it was extremely cold for October, in the 30's, and Kaitlyn was the flower girl and we all froze our butts off......we have nice memories though.;)

John picked up his Truck today, he is all smiles,I took him and DAD to get it, they were like kids getting a new toy...What am I going to do with them two????

He got a 2007 sports trak by Ford... It was a demo , really nice and a very gooooooooood :eek: price....

Congratulations on John's new truck...that is sooo exciting!!!:eek:

Kaitlyn's has had her driver's permit since July and has only driven ONCE!!!! Hubby took her to a Home Depot parking lot where she hit a curb and that was it for her!!! She is scared to drive, but I have explained to her.....I still hit curbs and I have been driving for years!!!:eek: Hubby was suppose to try again to take her yesterday, but of course that never happened so he will try again this weekend. Teaching her to drive is his department!:p

Must be a good day for birthdays - my DH's birthday is today, too. Been teasing him all day about becoming an old man.

It really must have been a good day for birthdays because Tyler turned 11 yesterday. He won't be mad that I posted his age,lol.

Good Morning Lifers!!!

I can't believe this.....I am actually the first one on here this morning...I am soooo excited and where is Mr. Ed this morning?? He must be sleeping in???:D :D

Hope everyone is having a good morning. I'll check in later.;)

Good Afternoon "Lifers"....

John's Doctor said no Baseball for 3 more weeks, What am I going to do????? This is killing him, and to think another 3 weeks.....He has to go to PT 3 times a week for 4 weeks, so I am on the run now!!!!!

Good coffe this morning ED...

Happy B-day Tyler!!!! (-::D

Doctor said John applied stress to his Rotator cuff, it is his throwing arm, right arm....We are not really sure how it happened. Doctor said it could have happened by warm up cool down , warm up, cool down. As in game delay due to rain...

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon Lifers, I bid you greeting on this warm sunny hot California afternoon.:cool: Well all good as my California Angeles baseball team prepares for the post season and I can'nt hardily wait to see who they play.

But all is well and I'm just trying to finish up my honey dues before the DW comes home.:D

Looks like the time is flying buy and before you know it, it will be crusing time.

Take care all, will post again real soon.

Dan and Marie

Doctor said John applied stress to his Rotator cuff, it is his throwing arm, right arm....We are not really sure how it happened. Doctor said it could have happened by warm up cool down , warm up, cool down. As in game delay due to rain...

Ugg, no fun. Mike had tendintis in his rotator cuff a few years ago and it took months to away. Still nags at him from time to time.

Tell him to take good care of it so he can be back to baseball soon!

Good evening everyone.

Just checking in to see who has been here since I last checked yesterday.

Glad to see you all.

Crookedhalo, cold, blustery, weather? Fleece jacket?

Oh my, it was 85 degrees here today and my AC has run most all day.

You might be kind enough to send some of your cooler weather our way.

Bobbie

Good evening everyone.

Just checking in to see who has been here since I last checked yesterday.

Glad to see you all.

Crookedhalo, cold, blustery, weather? Fleece jacket?

Oh my, it was 85 degrees here today and my AC has run most all day.

You might be kind enough to send some of your cooler weather our way.

Bobbie

It is cool and rainy in NJ. I actually had to put on a sweatshirt!!!

Mahwah - you've got MAIL - finally!!!!:D

Pugs - sorry to hear about John. Hope he is feeling better soon!!!

Good afternoon Lifers, I bid you greeting on this warm sunny hot California afternoon.:cool: Well all good as my California Angeles baseball team prepares for the post season and I can'nt hardily wait to see who they play.

I am sooo miffed that I forgot to buy early release ALCS tix yesterday. :mad: You can bet I'll remember when the World Series tix go on early release, I know we'll be there!!

evening Lifers! it's a still night here on the coast, making it a bit warmish too. worked up a sweat packing my suitcases cause I'M ON VACATION TOMORROW!!! well, after I go to the W place. I am soooo looking forward to a week at the beach! (don't even say it!!) :rolleyes:

A happy belated birthday to Mr. VaCruizer! Dang, he's old. Hope John doesn't drive you too nuts not being able to play ball Pugs!! I know how "take it easy" is never an easy thing to do.

Here's to a great Friday!

Archived