****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Hi again everyone.

Sure happy to be back over here where I feel welcome.

I made the mistake earlier today of making what I thought was a very simple, honest comment on another board, and did I ever get flamed for it.

Never been flamed before since I joined CC back over 3 years ago, but it happened today.

Guess what, I will not post over there anymore, I will spend my CC time over here with the Lifers.:D

Some people can be so nice on the boards (the lifers) and some so mean.

Thanks for letting me vent. Bobbie

Hi again everyone.

I made the mistake earlier today of making what I thought was a very simple, honest comment on another board, and did I ever get flamed for it.

Never been flamed before since I joined CC back over 3 years ago, but it happened today.

Guess what, I will not post over there anymore, I will spend my CC time over here with the Lifers.:D

Don't let those people get to you - there are mean people everywhere, not just here. Luckily they are in the minority. Message boards are notorious for people who act like that, no matter what the subject. The keyboard seems to bring a certain anonymity that breeds ugliness sometimes.

One of the reasons I ended up with the lifers early on in the planning for the last cruise was how nice and welcoming everyone was. I have also realized that not all roll calls are like that - some are far from it!

Don't be afraid to keep posting here or elsewhere on the boards - just take the mean ones with a grain of salt.

Hi again everyone.

You are always welcome here and don't let those other people get to you they think they own these boards and whatever they say is the law.

Good Evening " Lifers"

I am so happy to be home......I have been at baseball all day, no John didn't play, I had to go to make sure he didn't...His school team was in a tournament, they didn't do to good. There are 3 starters hurt, John included,,, I really felt sorry for John, he wanted to be on the field so bad!!!!:confused: He is counting the days!!!!!:(

I heard from Laura , she was working on our group for a rate!!!!!Hope to have some pricing real soon!!!!:D

Hi again everyone.

Im sorry Bobbie, it has happened to most of us:( , don't let it get you down, your a " Lifer" now...Stay over here with us....;)

PRICING SOON!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

23. Crookedhalo 1

24. Crookedhalo 2

25. Pamelazzz 1

26. Pamelazzz 2

27. Pamelazzz 3

28. Jjay

29. HightownCO – Sharon and Daughter (16)

30. 1tuckersmom – Bobbie

31. Mdwstcruiser- Carol and Doug

32. Susieon

33. Lori-N-NY

34. Drobson Dan and Marie

35. Andy007

Im sorry Bobbie, it has happened to most of us:( , don't let it get you down, your a " Lifer" now...Stay over here with us....;)

Thanks pugs.

I`m not one to wear my feelings on my sleeve, but the flame was most uncalled for and so made me feel terrible.

Thanks to all my new lifer friends, I am much better now.

Glad your bb day is over, sorry John can still not play but maybe the time will rush by and he will be back on the field soon.

Crook are you still going to the wedding???? It is soon isn't it???

Not til the first week of December (I'm sure I'll be ready to go someplace warm by then:p ). Was able to find a great deal at an all-inclusive including airfare that was the same price as room only at original resort (plus it's 4 nights not 3;) ). I'm thinking I won't be getting much for Christmas this year - LOL:p

Good morning Lifers. :D I'm baaaaack.....

Good Morning Lifers!!!

I can't believe this.....I am actually the first one on here this morning...I am soooo excited and where is Mr. Ed this morning?? He must be sleeping in???:D :D

Hope everyone is having a good morning. I'll check in later.;)

No sleeping in for me. Had family issues out of town. :) Trying to catch up on all the posts and e-mails.....

Good Evening " Lifers"

I am so happy to be home......I have been at baseball all day, no John didn't play, I had to go to make sure he didn't...His school team was in a tournament, they didn't do to good. There are 3 starters hurt, John included,,, I really felt sorry for John, he wanted to be on the field so bad!!!!:confused: He is counting the days!!!!!

I heard from Laura , she was working on our group for a rate!!!!!Hope to have some pricing real soon!!!!:D

Hey Barbara,

I haven't been on for a few days so I am playing catch up right now...sorry to hear about what has been going on with John. That totally stinks. 3 weeks sounds like forever, but it will go by fast. The time seems to drag when you are sitting there watching. It was 3 weeks today that Kaitlyn injured her back and she is still sore. She went back to cheering and stunting last week. She has her good days and bad. How is PT going? I think I may do that for Kaitlyn. She was going to the chiropractor 3 times a week for an adjustment and therapy, but it was costing $165 a week since insurance doesn't cover the therapy....another cheer mom suggested taking Kaitlyn to a Physical Therapist so I may do that if she is still hurting. Right now she is feeling better. Hope John starts to feel better soon.

Its been a crazy week at our house. My Father-in-Law got admitted to the hospital on Wednesday, not sure when he is coming out. We just found out today that he has a mercer staff infection on his leg!:eek: Its highly contagious! We are alittle stressed out over here. My mother-in-law passed away a few years ago and left behind some foster children and at the time they were in the process of adopting 2 boys, they are now 10 and 12 years old so we have been busy with them...making sure they get to school, get picked up and have breakfast and dinner on the table. :eek: I forget what it is like having little ones to look after.

Reammi...thanks for the e-mail. Now its my turn, hopefully I will email you back this week. We are off on Tuesday so that sounds like a good day!

Kaitlyn tried out for basketball cheerleading at her high school and she just found out on Friday that she made it!;) I am sure with that will be DRAMA. One of the girls that tried out with Kaitlyn didn't make it so I am waiting for the mom to call me to tell me that it was "fixed!" The same Mom that was upset last year when Kaitlyn got picked for homecoming Princess and her daughter didn't. Drama, drama! Sometimes I think the parents are worse than the kids.

1tuckersmom...some people can be so rude.....as my mother-in-law use to tell me......"Don't let the turkeys get you down!" Stay over here and chat with us...as you can see...the lifers are the "BEST!"

Well, we are off to our friends and I just took my "famous" chocolate chip cookie bars out of the oven and I also made a peanut butter pie today. Sorry Pugs...can't ship the pie to you!!:p

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Check in again during the week.

Good Evening " Lifers"

Welcome back Mr. Ed, we did miss you!:)

My Bucs won today!!!!! YEAAAAAAA

MUUUUUUUUUMMMMM Pie!!!!!! Kathy they have dry ice you know!!!!!!

Kathy , sorry to hear about your father in law,:( take care , don't get run down, we need to hear from you smiling face!!!!:D

I went to the football game today, boy I wish it would cool down here a bit.....

Jeffy, I hope to get those prices soon....

Has anyone heard from Jjay, I hope is health is well! Been some time since he has posted...

ANY GARY, sure has been a long time for him to be away....

Archived