****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

23. Crookedhalo 1

24. Crookedhalo 2

25. Pamelazzz 1

26. Pamelazzz 2

27. Pamelazzz 3

28. Jjay

29. HightownCO – Sharon and Daughter (16)

30. 1tuckersmom – Bobbie

31. Mdwstcruiser- Carol and Doug

32. Susieon

33. Lori-N-NY

34. Drobson Dan and Marie

35. Andy007

PRICING SOON!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Keep peeping !!!! Pricing soon!!!!!!

John did a little soft toss today, only about 10 balls... He said his arm seemed fine... He iced it , after ten balls , I went in the back yard and took the bucket of balls away....He was a little upset with me... I told him not to over do it.....You should have seen the look dad and John gave me!!!!:confused:

Good Evening Lifers.....

Thought I would check in with everyone before I go to bed.....

I think we should all meet on the Liberty April 11th with Jeffy924. Wouldn't that be awesome???:D I can't believe its been just about 2 months since we got off the Liberty. How sad!:( Well, I guess all good things must come to an end, but we have "our" next cruise to look forward to.

Barbara.....dry ice......you're too funny....you know me, if I could, I would ship you that peanut butter pie...boy...was that pie good today....it went right to my hips!:(

Mr. Ed....do you feel loved? I think we all missed not hearing from you for a few days...welcome back.;)

1tuckersmom...thanks for the kind words!:)

As for Gary.....I think he is missing in action...maybe he doesn't love us anymore?????:confused:

Well, back to "w" tomorrow, but the good thing....we are off on Tuesday.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Good morning Lifers. :D

Ya know............I sure do miss you folks. 2 months later and it still seems like yesterday . So how is everybody? Im good, I think we will be back on the Liberty on April 11th as it stands now. Im ready for the Freedom rates now.

Hi Guy. I think we all would like to relive the trip for sure. :D

Welcome back Mr. Ed, we did miss you!

Jeffy, I hope to get those prices soon....

Has anyone heard from Jjay, I hope is health is well! Been some time since he has posted...

ANY GARY, sure has been a long time for him to be away....

Thanks Pugs. I do think those new prices would help all of us. :rolleyes:

I haven't heard from Gary or JJay since the trip. Hope nothing bad happened.....

Coffee's ready.....

I think we should all meet on the Liberty April 11th with Jeffy924. Wouldn't that be awesome??? I can't believe its been just about 2 months since we got off the Liberty. How sad! Well, I guess all good things must come to an end, but we have "our" next cruise to look forward to.

Mr. Ed....do you feel loved? I think we all missed not hearing from you for a few days...welcome back.

As for Gary.....I think he is missing in action...maybe he doesn't love us anymore?????

Trust me....If I could I'd be on the Liberty with bells on. :D I'd much rather be at sea than on land.....

Eveybody needs a little love. And Gary better check in soon or we will start those stories about him. :rolleyes:

Hi All - just taking a quick break to check in. I'm doing the "w" from home thing today. In fact, I will be able to "w" from home every Monday - YEAH!!!! I'm exhausted after the weekend and feel like I need a nap. No one here would tell my boss -would they? Anyway, I have to much "w" to do to even consider a nap.

Pugs - even though John isn't supposed to throw I'm glad it wasn't painful when he did!!!!

Good Evening "Lifers""""

Oh let me tell you what happened... I was going out my front door to take Roxy for a walk, Roxy seen a snake and went after it, I had may hand wrapped around her leash and it grabed and my hand went into the door frame and broke my finger on my left hand!!!!!!!Oh what a mess!!!!! And she is only 12 lbs!!!!!

Good Evening "Lifers""""

Oh let me tell you what happened... I was going out my front door to take Roxy for a walk, Roxy seen a snake and went after it, I had may hand wrapped around her leash and it grabed and my hand went into the door frame and broke my finger on my left hand!!!!!!!Oh what a mess!!!!! And she is only 12 lbs!!!!!

Oh Barbara....ouch!!!!:( Sorry to hear about your finger and Roxy is only 12 lbs....Geez. My Dakota is 75 lbs and he walks me down the street. If he sees another dog or cat, I have a hard time holding onto him...he is so strong. One of these days...I know he will just take off with me hanging onto his leash!:eek:

Just when we thought things can't get any worse......today my father-in-law got moved from the hospital to a nursing home for 3-4 weeks!! The hospital has said they have done all they can do for my father-in-law, insurance will not cover anymore and he needs to be moved to a nursing home where they can continue to administer antibotics and pain meds through IV and insurance will cover it then. So...Dad is quite upset mainly because my mother-in-law went into a nursing home a few years ago and she never came home, she passed away 4 months later. She fell and broke her hip, but the doctors never knew it. (They didn't see it on the X-Rays) Mom was only 64 and Dad is 64 now. He is having a hard time dealing with this. Since David is the oldest, a lot falls back on him. My sister-in-law just got laid off from her job on Friday which is unfortunate, but she will be a big help right now since she is not working. And she knows I will be there for whatever she needs. Thats about it....I just thought I would keep you posted.

Hope everyone had a GREAT day...4 more days until Friday!!!!:D :D

,Just when we thought things can't get any worse......today my father-in-law got moved from the hospital to a nursing home for 3-4 weeks!! The hospital has said they have done all they can do for my father-in-law, insurance will not cover anymore and he needs to be moved to a nursing home where they can continue to administer antibotics and pain meds through IV and insurance will cover it then. So...Dad is quite upset mainly because my mother-in-law went into a nursing home a few years ago and she never came home, she passed away 4 months later. She fell and broke her hip, but the doctors never knew it. (They didn't see it on the X-Rays) Mom was only 64 and Dad is 64 now. He is having a hard time dealing with this. Since David is the oldest, a lot falls back on him. My sister-in-law just got laid off from her job on Friday which is unfortunate, but she will be a big help right now since she is not working. And she knows I will be there for whatever she needs. Thats about it....I just thought I would keep you posted.

Hope everyone had a GREAT day...4 more days until Friday!!!!

I hope things go well for your Dad...my dad recently set his oxygen line on fire by draping it across a lit burner:eek: Burned the inside of his nose up a bit (as DH told him - at least you won't have to trim the hair for a while:p I know, I know he's warped, but I love him:rolleyes: ), but he doesn't qualify for home health care help:confused: They sent him home after 4 days in the hospital. Worst part is he lives anywhere from 1 to 4 hours away from me and my sisters. We're all trying to get there once a month, but it looks like we're going to have to pay for someone to come in and help him with personal errands/light housekeeping at least once a week out of our pocket:( Well, you do what needs to be done. Your family is in my prayers....tell your dad to stay positive - it's the best medicine!

Ya know............I sure do miss you folks. 2 months later and it still seems like yesterday :o. So how is everybody? Im good, I think we will be back on the Liberty on April 11th as it stands now. Im ready for the Freedom rates now:D .

You know we are insanely jealous. :p

I am so suffering from no-cruise-itis!!!

Archived