****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Probably wont be back until tomorrow, having a football party today for the FSU/Miami game and will most likely be in no condition to log on later. Have a great day.

David

Good afternoon " Lifers"....

Welcome JavaCruiser!!!!n It is not if only when we get started!!!!

We will be a Group July 2010.... The " Lifers" are doing it again....This time on the "Freedom"....

Come join us, you will have a blast!!!!! Just ask the " Lifers" that was on the the "Liberty 7/26/2008 "!!!!!!

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Probably wont be back until tomorrow, having a football party today for the FSU/Miami game and will most likely be in no condition to log on later. Have a great day.

David

Have a great time David:D

Good Morning!!!

I'm up and off to church. Then it's a full day of cheerleading - today we have football games to cheer at - next week is the first competition.

Thought I'd give us a morning bump.

Have a great day!!!!:)

Good afternoon " Lifers'

Happy Sunday!!!!! You know what tomorrow is , oh yes a "W" day, Monday!!!!!!

I am still waiting on pricing, I will send Laura another e-mail tomorrow, keep you fingers crossed!!!!!!

Pricing soon!!!!!!!!!:D

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Monday is finally almost over!

Will check back in later. The Dr. told me to start doing water aerobics and my first class is tonight. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm a little nervous since I've never done it before but am sure it will be fine. Sister and mom have done them before (out of town) and swear I will be the youngest person in the class. :eek: We'll see. Not sure I believe them.

Monday is finally almost over!

Will check back in later. The Dr. told me to start doing water aerobics and my first class is tonight. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm a little nervous since I've never done it before but am sure it will be fine. Sister and mom have done them before (out of town) and swear I will be the youngest person in the class. :eek: We'll see. Not sure I believe them.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Good luck, you will be fine.:)

Hi Everyone!

Its been awhile since I posted...hope all is well with all of the "lifers." I just finished reading all of our posts so I thought I would say hi.

Good news.......my father-in-law who was suppose to be in a nursing home for 3-4 weeks came home on Friday. His staff infection healed quicker than expected so he got to go home on Friday, but he does have a nurse coming out to the house twice day to administer the medication. He is feeling better. Thank you to EVERYONE for all of your thoughts and prayers. It was GREATLY appreciated!!;)

Barbara......Sorry to hear that you are still in pain.....you broke it where the finger joins the hand.....that sounds so painful. I wish you a speedy recovery! How is John's arm...still sore?

Maryland Lady....Welcome Back...you were missed! I hope you and your sister had a good time. Thats funny that you made a wrong turn out of Graceland. Many years ago, before I moved here, I was vacationing with a girlfriend in Orlando and we left Orlando to go to Daytona. We got on the turnpike going the WRONG direction.....had NO idea until we saw signs for Ft. Lauderdale/Miami and then we knew something wasn't right. Boy, did we feel stupid!!:D Are you still enjoying some chilly weather in Maryland? You are so lucky!

Mr. Ed....so sorry to hear about your Dad...I know how hard that is. Please know that you and Rita are in our thoughts and prayers.:(

Reammi...thought I would e-mail you this weekend, but of course that never happened. We have homecoming this week with the Optimist Club so I am busy with all of those activities. Next month it will be the high school's homecoming. I promise to be in touch soon.:p Thanks for your thoughts and prayers too.

Vacruiser.....How was water Aerobics? I am sure you did fine. I hope you feel better soon.

And.....Dafell........good party Saturday night! As always, we had a great time!! Small world too.....Kaitlyn knew some of Josh's friends, one of his friends went to CCD class with Kaitlyn a few years ago and they remembered each other. Are you still in the dog house with Arlene? Poor Arlene!:D You better behave yourself. I am glad you liked David's sign he made especially for you. For once....I am glad it wasn't my David. I did manage to get David to hang up all of our fall/halloween decorations yesterday.

Okay...I am off to the field again. I just wanted to keep in touch with everyone. Hope you all of a GREAT week. We have a 4 day "w" week!:p

Maywah - glad to hear the good report on your FIL. And Pugs, you need to get that finger better soon! :p

I survived - it was actually much easier than I thought. Not sure how I'll feel tomorrow but I was pain free in the pool. Things are starting to hurt again now that I'm home but it may just be some soreness from working out again. I really miss exercising - it's been about 18 months since I've been able to regularly work out. Had to switch from the gym we'd been going to and joined the local Y to get pool access, but I have always loved to be in the water so I enjoyed it. I am trying to convince sis to join but she doesn't swim and is a bit afraid of the deepwater class I did. I on the other hand couldn't sink if I tried so no worries for me. ;)

I was wondering what happened to everyone -- sure has been quiet since I got back from my trip -- wondering if it was me!:eek:

vacruizer -- you didn't say, but it IS NOT ALL OLD FOLKS at water aerobics!!!:D :D Cherise used to go with me when I first started, because I didn't want to go alone, but I do now. It's so much more fun than working with the machines -- they get boring to me.

1tuckersmom -- I see you are into the water sports, too!! Good for you!

mahwah -- glad to hear about your father-in-law!! And yes, the weather is much cooler now. It's not supposed to get out of the 70s all this week. This is my kind of weather. Turned off the a/c end of last week and haven't had it on since. I love it when I can open windows and get fresh air. Andrew stayed home today and closed the pool. It is so sad to look out there and see that darn cover over the water. Our puppies went out and looked at him like "what the H is that over the pool?" Our Rottie looked devestated that he couldn't go swimming. My sister and I had a great trip; loved Graceland, Beale Street, and Mud Island in Memphis, and took a riverboat dinner cruise/show in Nashville which was great! Went to the Grand Old Opry and I really disliked it!

Later,

Sharon

I was wondering what happened to everyone -- sure has been quiet since I got back from my trip -- wondering if it was me!:eek:

vacruizer -- you didn't say, but it IS NOT ALL OLD FOLKS at water aerobics!!!:D :D Cherise used to go with me when I first started, because I didn't want to go alone, but I do now. It's so much more fun than working with the machines -- they get boring to me.

1tuckersmom -- I see you are into the water sports, too!! Good for you!

mahwah -- glad to hear about your father-in-law!! And yes, the weather is much cooler now. It's not supposed to get out of the 70s all this week. This is my kind of weather. Turned off the a/c end of last week and haven't had it on since. I love it when I can open windows and get fresh air. Andrew stayed home today and closed the pool. It is so sad to look out there and see that darn cover over the water. Our puppies went out and looked at him like "what the H is that over the pool?" Our Rottie looked devestated that he couldn't go swimming. My sister and I had a great trip; loved Graceland, Beale Street, and Mud Island in Memphis, and took a riverboat dinner cruise/show in Nashville which was great! Went to the Grand Old Opry and I really disliked it!

Later,

Sharon

I actually don't think I was the youngest one there. Average age was probably 50 if I had to guess so really not bad. My family was making it out to be like a floating nursing home. :rolleyes: I really enjoyed it. I used to do a lot of spinning and step aerobics until they got too rough on my back and then the all over pain stuff started. Hopefully this will allow me to get moving again. I also used to take about 3 yoga classes a week and loved them - I'd really like to get back to those as soon as I can get rid of some of the stiffness.

I'm too young to feel this old!!! I didn't react very well to the meds they gave me so I think I need to try to beat this stuff without drugs if I can.

hmmm y'all are in bed probably, so Good Morning Lifers! Back from vacay, was hoping for pricing, but I'll just keep sipping coffee and keeping watch. :)

Ed: saddened to learn of your news. Keeping you and your family in our prayers.

Pugs: oh OW OW OW!! hope ya heal quickly!

I've promptly forgotten what else I was going to write. So hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday!

Hi BSQ, glad to see you back.

Hello to all my other lifer friends as well.

We are having rain and gloom here all day but Tuesday is on the down side now.

Need the rain but hope it will choose not to last to much longer, I need to do some Fall yard work.

Good afternoon " Lifers":)

Got a little news from Laura today...Carnival is working on the contracts

with the ports, as soon as that is in place( which should be soon) they will get us pricing....:D

Archived